Why do Providers LIE

Is there an icon that shows someone beating a dead horse in the ground? If not, mods that would be an awesome icon and I think you should get one. Originally Posted by johnsoncountyguy29
I dunno, are you familiar with the Google that lets people find things like that?

If not, a gushing (not squirting, mind you) review of Ari on your part would be pretty awesome, just to prove that you're serious.

Best, yet iconless,
Noah
Little late for the pile on bro, the copter has not posted in this subject since April 2nd. Hmmmm so who is beating the horse? Originally Posted by dirty dog
You might want to check the date and time of the post directly above his that he was clearly replying to, slugger.
You might want to check the date and time of the post directly above his that he was clearly replying to, slugger. Originally Posted by Amaranth
Well my bad sport, since he did not use the quote feature, i assumed he was speaking of the horse copter was riding,. I stand corrected.
Holly crap folks it was just a joke. This topic went from why they lie to squirting and it has gone over 100 post. Everyone relax it was a joke. No piling on to one person or any person for that matter which is why I didn't use the quote button. Sorry I will stop trying to be funny on here since its a totally serious site with no joking allowed.

Mods I am changing my request from my icon to a new room. In this room people will be allowed to laugh and joke and just have fun. Apparently i am The only one who just wants to have fun and not mess with the drama or bs. Oh and before people freak out I AM JOKING!

Well my bad sport, since he did not use the quote feature, i assumed he was speaking of the horse copter was riding,. I stand corrected. Originally Posted by dirty dog
...I will stop trying to be funny on here... Originally Posted by johnsoncountyguy29
I stopped a long time ago.
I stopped a long time ago. Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Some of us have noticed... what happened... did you get hold of a sourpuss?
  • cynic
  • 04-10-2013, 11:29 AM
I stopped a long time ago. Originally Posted by Wizard of Ahhhhs
Some of us have noticed... what happened... did you get hold of a sourpuss? Originally Posted by ElamEno
Nah..Wiz wasn't that funny to begin with.

Now, where the hell is that button that changes this to a sarcasm font?
Nah.. Wiz wasn't that funny to begin with.

Now, where the hell is that button that changes this to a sarcasm font? Originally Posted by cynic
Most would agree with you, cynic... without the sarcasm font added.
Holly crap folks it was just a joke. This topic went from why they lie to squirting and it has gone over 100 post. Everyone relax it was a joke. No piling on to one person or any person for that matter which is why I didn't use the quote button. Sorry I will stop trying to be funny on here since its a totally serious site with no joking allowed.

Mods I am changing my request from my icon to a new room. In this room people will be allowed to laugh and joke and just have fun. Apparently i am The only one who just wants to have fun and not mess with the drama or bs. Oh and before people freak out I AM JOKING! Originally Posted by johnsoncountyguy29

Amaranth likes to follow me around and try to find something to attack me on. The comment you quoted was directed at him. Didnt realize you were being funny, couldnt tell that.
This thread has gotten way off track... to answer the OP's question.

For the same reason we all do... THEY ARE HUMAN!
Guess who is back in town again this weekend? Maybe she'll need a few tires changed this time Helicopter.
This thread has gotten way off track... to answer the OP's question.

For the same reason we all do... THEY ARE HUMAN! Originally Posted by ElamEno
When I made that statement I guess that I still had some tint left in my rose colored glasses.
How naive and gullible of me to think that there are limits to how far some will go in their lies.

Recently I had someone tell me that a close family member had passed away,
they seemed to have forgotten that they had already used the death of the same family member for an accuse months earlier.

At first I was in total shock with that feeling of deja vu, kept thinking to myself that I must be mistaking,
but a search of my text logs soon find the convo from back then, and sure enough, almost word for word,
they told me about how their family member had passed and they needed the money to get back home.

In same ways I am still in shock as to the lies and deceptions that some humans will tell.
Don't get me wrong, we all lie at times, and I like to think that I am a very understanding and forgiving person.
yet lying about the death of a close family member to play on someones sympathy is just plain unforgivable.

After that experience, I have come to realize that anyone is capable of the unthinkable.
You are right, I didn't ask for any type of payment. . Originally Posted by Helicopter206
You didn't ask but you had an expectation. Pro tip: That is not being kind. That is you trying to get something for something. No hero reward for you.

Honestly, you sound like an eighteen year old boy.
You didn't ask but you had an expectation. Pro tip: That is not being kind. That is you trying to get something for something. No hero reward for you.

Honestly, you sound like an eighteen year old boy. Originally Posted by Passerby
Interesting first post... ijs
Interesting first post... ijs Originally Posted by ElamEno
Especially considering how old the thread is.