tips on keeping personal info - personal?

Not sure if this is the right place to ask? but I dont like that when my phone number is eentered in google all of my eccie info pops up. The reviews are there, showcase is there, and there is even some other thing i found called *************** ... ? I contacted google and they basically told me that I would have to unsubscribe to all the websites im on to make it stop. Is there any other advice? I noticed that some of the sites like preferred does not come up when my number is googled. I am wondering how to keep this stuff away from my phone number.
you should have used another cell phone as many hobbyists do, that way the two numbers are never linked. Get a "pay as you go" plan from Best Buy or something similar.
thats what i have, but... it is still a problem for me because now somebody has my hobby number that does not need to have it if you know what I mean. I dont want to change my hobby number because most of my regulars use the number. it would be tough to start over with a hobby phone