I’ll show you mine, now let’s see yours

Hey everyone,

So after all the very unnecessary drama from My last thread I decided to share My results, I had to take out my personal information such as my name and doctor to protect My identity, however the original untouched photo was sent to a Moderator! Everyone always claims to be safe but nobody ever shares their results so here you are.

As always your choice to protect yourself is just that, your choice & you should never be harassed for saying No. It is my hope that Dallas’s bad rap for being careless changes, however I am aware everyone will always do as they wish.

Play Safe 😘💙
XoXo
V
  • BLM69
  • 01-24-2019, 02:36 PM
Hobby at your own comfort level, nobody will believe any blurry no name internet results or care to be honest. Just trying to save you more grief that will come your way.
Fake News
Thank you for y’all’s comments �� An Eccie moderator has my original copy straight from the doctor �� nothing fake. As BLM has stated indeed hobby at your own comfort levels.

https://www.dshs.texas.gov/hivstd/re...anceReport.pdf

Most of y’all have wives or significant others so it’s not just about protecting yourselves but them as well �� if you’re single that’s okay also.

Happy Hobbying, have a wonderful day! If y’all wish to post your results as well send them to an Eccie moderator before protecting your personal information such as doctor, dob, and name �� if not it is okay also like I said everyone says they’re good but where is your proof ��
I guess I’m slow. What is this thread about besides posting a negative test result ?
  • BLM69
  • 01-24-2019, 03:54 PM
It's about participation of daty and bbbj activities with total strangers/tricks involved the hobby that's totally safe. OP is swimming in the same hobby pool as all of us, she just hasn't caught on yet.
I’m well aware of the hobby pool as you refer to it, and that things can be transmitted orally as you referenced bbbj or daty. I am just choosing to be as safe as I possibly can. What is wrong with that? I still don’t see your negative results posted yet or have you even been tested? Being in this industry it is imperative to get tested at least every 3 months (doctor recommended) so you should have your results handy yes?
I posted this thread because I was being harassed by a client I said no to seeing without protection, I blocked them and then I was getting nonsense texted to my phone by random numbers about having stds which is nothing to play about. I went and got tested for my own piece of mind even though I had been tested recently. Today I posted my negative results because even though I told everyone in my last thread I had been tested and my results were negative everyone always says that but never show proof that’s why my title says I’ll show you mine, now you show me yours.

Happy Hobbying 💙

I guess I’m slow. What is this thread about besides posting a negative test result ? Originally Posted by FunMonday
I like seeing test results and I like knowing that providers are open to different levels of service and experiences depending on the comfort level they have with a man and of course it’s always at the discretion of a provider.

Honestly I think we should all get tested regularly and then suck and fuck with like minded individuals who enjoy the same activities. That’s said few if any will reveal their identity (and they shouldn’t) so the entire excercise in the hobby world is a mute point. Too many pimps and shady characters ruin what would otherwise be good faith among those sharing thier results.
Im mainly into oral, I like to eat ass pretty much. Full service to me is uneventful. its just not kinky enough for me, and its a lot of work for both parties. I love beautiful women with nice, full , gorgeous asses. In fact, sometimes ill just spend 10 minutes or so of my appointment admiring from afar.

What lab work should I ask for when I go in for my physical?
If you want to get tested by your doctor have them do a complete std screening for everything meaning all stds/sti’s and if you wish they can check and make sure everything else is good with your health.

Again not to be confused I’m not offering bbfs with or without your papers I only posted my results to prove that I indeed got checked and my results were negative as I stated in my previous thread that got off topic and out of control.
oh okay thats a great idea. I applaud you for posting this. I totally understand what your intent is and have great respect for you.

By the way, would you happen to know any beautiful women who have been tested who enjoy having their asses worshipped? could you maybe PM if you do? ( if you don't want to post here).
  • BLM69
  • 01-25-2019, 12:05 AM
I’m well aware of the hobby pool as you refer to it, and that things can be transmitted orally as you referenced bbbj or daty. I am just choosing to be as safe as I possibly can. What is wrong with that? I still don’t see your negative results posted yet or have you even been tested? Being in this industry it is imperative to get tested at least every 3 months (doctor recommended) so you should have your results handy yes? Originally Posted by Versace
Will you post up your results when they are not what you expect or bad results that can hurt your biz? It seems like you're trying to offer BBFS and saying "look guys, I'm good to go" this is just my personal opinion.

Best you keep your medical records private as they can change from one day to the next being that you're in a super high risk industry playing Russian roulette, multiple times a day. Best of luck to you
https://www.fakestdtest.com Originally Posted by Neville’s Haze

THIS^^^^

Last year a popular local Provider sent me a copy of her report and she did not edit the top and bottom of her report. She had been accused of giving a guy cooties and wanted to prove to me that she was clean due to the post because it was hurting her business.

It clearly stated on the top and bottom of form www.fakestdtest.com. I called her out and told her she was a liability and hazard to the community if she was passing off test results to all the guys that were fake to try and clear her name.

Most gals and guys do have legit papers. However, many don't.