Degradation & Humiliation

Ever tried it?
Dream about it?
Did you like it?

Discuss.
Yep.

Nope..

Would pay for that shit if I hadn't been laid in a year.
Love being very submissive, and I love having my pleasure/pain boundary pushed, including fairly intense corporal, strap-on, nipple clamps, electrosex, etc. But, for me, the ultimate goal is pleasure for both me and my partner, not true sadomasochism.

I love being in submissive in a more loving role play where my partner teaches me to please her, has total control, and pushes my boundaries because it excites both of us. Kinky is GREAT, but I am definitely not into being humiliated or degraded. But that's just me.
Yes, I'm all about the degradation and humiliation play. Of course, like anything else BDSM related, discussions need to take place prior to the event to ensure that both parties are on the same page with this and that any "taboos" are avoided, but otherwise, it adds immensely to the BDSM experience IMO.
Not into degradation or humiliation. Love my sub side and especially enjoy GIVING pleasure to my partner.
Love being the recipient of such naughty nastiness, but I find very few providers and more than a couple of domme's who just don't have it in them verbally....I am very clear about the parameters and how far they could go....and it's just not for many of them...<le sigh>
Not for me too much like home.
I love kink as it shows in the reviews I write, but I draw a line at degradation and humiliation play....I just can't go there on that sorry...
Hmm...most of the responses surprise me considering the audience here. A lot, if not most, of what is discussed here is commonly past my limits, but I enjoy the humiliation thing. I am firmly in charge and have my ass kissed regularly in my daily routine. Having someone hurl inults or 'force' me into humiliating acts is an escape that I find enjoyable.
I love having the control and having you do as I command, but Im just not one that can throw humiliation out there lightly. I am not a Domme and see the need for these skills. But to stay true to myself I must say Im a sensual sexual Mistress whom loves to suck Cock and loving it........................YUM!
I can do the humiliation.but only in a playful way!

My fetish/kink sessions are more sensual and playful,then degrading.

but each to his own!
I'm down but only with a select few, actually 1. I requested it from a fem who is no longer around (and she by nature is a 'sub' anyway). But, that would've been HOT.
ZARAHADAMS (I would've enjoyed this with her)...oh well, she was run away...
I love having the control and having you do as I command, but Im just not one that can throw humiliation out there lightly. I am not a Domme and see the need for these skills. But to stay true to myself I must say Im a sensual sexual Mistress whom loves to suck Cock and loving it........................YUM! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena
You may not be a Domme, but, I don't see you taking 'No' for an answer either, LMAO!
Now Mijo why would I have anyone tell me NO?? Im between your legs with your hard Cock in my mouth, sucking till my hearts content, yes and maybe a lil prostate stimuli going on..............Theres no reason in the world to say No, now is there????
No Comment. It's all good and delightful. Yes, my dear! If I have offended you, please find a way to punish me.

Safety word: STOP. No really, STOP! (LMAO!) You kinky, sexy woman you.