Ms Athena or DallasRain

You are the fetish and strap on QUEENS!!

Have either of y'all ever used

This type of strapless(?) strap on? One part goes inside the female giver.

I have 2 strap ons with the harness but I just hate the way the harness is never tight enough.

If a gents booty is too tight it just loosens up my harness
Dallas has one. It was too much for me when we last got together, so it didn't get more than an introduction.
You are the fetish and strap on QUEENS!!

Have either of y'all ever used

This type of strapless(?) strap on? One part goes inside the female giver.

I have 2 strap ons with the harness but I just hate the way the harness is never tight enough.

If a gents booty is too tight it just loosens up my harness Originally Posted by Giveumyhart
It's called a feeldoe.
I dont care for the Feedoe. It tends to slip and instead of my getting in the grove of pounding Im haveing to worry about my girlCock falling out...........lol
I have several harness, but prefer my Vac u Lock Leather one to the others. It is soft and adjustable in many places, also has plugs for the pussy and ass if I choose to indulge while pounding. I enjoy the nice soft leather strap that goes up into my pussy and ass and rubs me while Im pounding those ass's. And with the dongs connecting on the out side, it gives a better fit. I just got the stick for my Vac U Lock dongs....WooHoo Cock on a Stick......That gives a whole new level to my stroking action.............YUM!
I dont care for the Feedoe. It tends to slip and instead of my getting in the grove of pounding Im haveing to worry about my girlCock falling out...........lol
I have several harness, but prefer my Vac u Lock Leather one to the others. It is soft and adjustable in many places, also has plugs for the pussy and ass if I choose to indulge while pounding. I enjoy the nice soft leather strap that goes up into my pussy and ass and rubs me while Im pounding those ass's. And with the dongs connecting on the out side, it gives a better fit. I just got the stick for my Vac U Lock dongs....WooHoo Cock on a Stick......That gives a whole new level to my stroking action.............YUM! Originally Posted by Ms. Athena

Saw a mistress once that used a feeldoe with a harness. That way She could enjoy pounding me as much as I did and not worry about slippage. She kept pondind until She came. It was hot!
Umm with a harness huh? Mine does have its own pussy and ass plugs if I choose to attach them. I just cum soooo much harder when Im sucking Cock that I tend to choose having them service me with my toys and their tongues while were in 69.......YUM!
I do not like the feeldoe...it is not as "comfortable" to wear

I do enjoy this toy! This is what i used pantyfan.....ready to try again.....lol??

Saw a mistress once that used a feeldoe with a harness. That way She could enjoy pounding me as much as I did and not worry about slippage. She kept pondind until She came. It was hot! Originally Posted by LatexLover
Nice..
Damn, DR, that is one wicked looking double-ender Yummmmm. Just saw when you are coming to Houston next, and, damn the luck, I'm out of town.
aw Spice--I will keep a raincheck for ya!
Hey, is that you and Ms. Athena???? I am SO jealous!
Reading miss Athena's post is like penthouse forum I gotta go rub one out now
Yep Nicolet...that is her & I...lol
I would know that butt anywhere! And Ms. Athena's locks are recognizable too!
I don't like the feeldoe either...but, that toy DR posted, now that looks very interesting! Dallas...you really must get in touch with me the next time your in SA! I wanna see your.......toy box! (lol)