roleplay?

I am looking for some brother/sister roleplay, if anyone has experienced this type of roleplay and would be interested would love to hear from you. I would also like to hear feedback from anyone who might think this is a little over the top, or if its right down there alley.
This is another realm buddy there's not much that's over the top here.
I have to agree with mojojojo. If it's a fantasy that you're looking for, you're in the right place.

Although I do age play (mother/aunt/naughty neighbor), I'm just not familiar with the sister/brother type of role play. Perhaps in the next day or two, you'll find someone who will comment.

Also, I would suggest posting in your area of the states an ISO and just ask the ladies in your area.

Warmly,
Elisabeth
P.S.

You're in Allen. There is a girth of women in this area who I bet could make your fantasy come true. Place an ISO in the Dallas forums and it's almost certain several ladies will contact you.

Just be sure to ask if they have any specific experience as you'll always have women who will say, "Come on. Call me!" but that doesn't mean that they have the skill set that you're looking for.

Good luck~!
Elisabeth
The better one knows you the better one can Mind Fuck you, so search out a fetish friendly provider and share with her how YOU see the role play flowing............Then when lil sis becomes scared in the middle of the night and comes to crawl in big brothers bed for comfort ALL sorts of fun can begin..................YUM!