URL / Website: https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2400443&highlight=
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Address: Galleria
Activities: LFK, mish, doggy, mish to finish
Hair Length and Color: medium brown
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: her ad is accurate. guessing about 5'5", 110 or so. cute little spinner. VERY cute face. pale skin, small tits, very slender but not too skinny. shaved kitty. she has SUCH a cute face, great teeth and smile. makes great eye contact. I was shocked when she said she has a kid because she has NO signs of baby damage.
Recommendation: Yes
  • ZZZZZ
  • 08-17-2018, 12:36 AM

Originally Posted by ZZZZZ
Her inbox is full!
Are there any photos of her?
  • ZZZZZ
  • 09-11-2018, 12:00 PM
UPDATE: Kara Winter got herself banned for a bait and switching me. Her friends on the site are trying to destroy my reputation. The following story explains why. This is copied/pasted from the men's forum where I first posted it:

I made an appointment with a girl named Kara Winter. The appointment went fine and everything, though the girl was a lot more pale and had slightly smaller tits than I was expecting. But, she hadn't put face pics on the site so I couldn't be sure. But she was thin and cute so I was like whatever. Did the appointment. Even left her a good review.

Then, maybe like Wednesday or Thursday of last week, I get a text from her number. The text says "Hey I'm the real Kara Winter. You saw my friend. I'm taking this account back over." I thought that was a pretty dirty trick to pull because we've all been baited and switched before and it usually doesn't turn out as well. BUT, she then starting sending pics that looked really good, so I said fuck it, I'll let it slide if we do an appointment and it goes well. Otherwise, I would be inclined to report the bait and switch and change my review to No.

I have proof of all of it via screen shots.

The story goes on...

Today I text her for scheduling tmrw. She says she can do tmrw night. I'm like, "Alright cool. One quick thing though. I noticed in your pics you don't show your stomach. Speaking from experience, this is usually bc the girl has mommy damage she's trying to hide. Can you send me a pic of your stomach or at least confirm you don't have any damage?" She then tweaked out on me, saying I don't have kids but let's cancel. I was like "What, why? Are you offended?" She said she was. I was like why tf do you even care, you don't have kids! She said she was offended. I was like fine then, kick rocks.

Then...

A few minutes later, on my way home from work, I get a couple texts from a new number, starting with the usual "Hey". I ask who it is. Some hot bitch with her tits hanging out texts me a pic and asks if I want an appointment with her. I said "I assume you're friends with Kara Winter." She goes "who's that?" I then asked how she got the number. She says she got it from Alexis Ford. I have yet to see Alexis but I did see Lexi Maserati, who is good friends with Alexis and I know they share customer info; if you've seen one, you're vetted with the other. I was like, oh okay, yeah I'm vetted with those girls. This bitch then says "my bad, wrong number." I said no you've got the right number. The girl then starts getting more and more aggressive, saying leave her alone, stop texting her--and all I had done was say "no it's okay, I'll talk to you about an appointment." But she said no, stop texting her. So I said fine, be more careful next time, goodbye.

I got home from work and checked my email. I had a new PM from Kara Winter. She says (lol get this): "Why did you mention I have a kid in your review? Not cool at all." LOL!! So I wrote her back and basically said "Look, you're being an idiot taking offense over me asking if you have mommy damage, but that aside, you have no right to complain about an honest review when you sent your friend WHO DOES HAVE A KID to your appointment for you." I then suggested we do an appointment and just let bygones be bygones.

Then...like clockwork, about 5 mins after I replied to her PM...

...and after I had thought it might've been a legit mixup, I get another text from the "wrong number girl" saying "I just posted on the site that you raped me..." and a few other threats. She said if I ever contacted her, Kara, Lexi, or Alexis again, she would call the cops or send someone after me. I told her please call the cops, they take false rape accusations seriously, I can easily prove I've never seen you and have no idea who you are, and anyone you try to send after me will get shot in the face because I'm always armed. She made a few more idle threats but was incredibly aggressive and threatening.

I then messaged Alexis Ford. I asked her, "Who the hell is this crazy bitch?" I then gave a brief run down on what happened and told Alexis "You might want to get this girl on a leash because she's wildly out of control and might fuck up your operation if she's mixing your name up in bullshit stories like this." Alexis wrote me back a few minutes later and said she has no idea who the girl even is lol. I figured that was the case because all the accusations were pure bullshit.

I guess I can't PROVE Kara Winter is behind this, but the circumstantial evidence is obviously pretty strong. But I can certainly prove that Kara Winter did the bait and switch because I have texts from her admitting as much.

I have the text history proving every word I've said is true.

Last night I had a convo with one of the mods about it. He asked for proof of the bait and switch, which I gladly sent him. You know what happened next.

I awoke this morning to a fresh text from Kara Winter: "You got me banned you piece of shit!" I told her "No, YOU got you banned." She then went on to make all kinds of threats, I'd better watch my back bc I won't like what happens next, and (my favorite) "I've got your license plates." I told her she actually had Enterprise Rent-a-Car's license plates, but if it helps her find the car it's probably at their DFW Airport location where I picked it up when I got in town that week.

To any providers reading this: any stories you read in the provider forums saying I'm a rapist or anything are pure bullshit spread by Kara and her friends. I've always been a perfect gentleman to any girl I've ever seen. End of story.
Ill bet there is one pissed off pimp out there lol
thanks for the info i was planning to try and see her next time i was in Dallas.