Truth in Advertising . . . ?

Spotted this ad, looked interesting, thought it was worthy of a follow up. Inquired about certain activities, that to me, would naturally follow activities listed . . .

https://candy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos.../kc/53403562/#

Alas, her(?) response . . .

“ Listen 1 i dont tolerate explicit talking so if you cannot speak regularly dont text me and 2 i clearly said i dont swallow and 3 Hey baby its laylani love 2 pop special 150🌹🌹🌹

Or Qv95 hh125 fh175“

The discrepancies are rather blaring I would think!

Don't you hate it when they say 1000%
Or “all your needs and desires” with a long list of “no” with all your needs and desires?

I think my favorite is “I’m what fun is” but “no” on everything that anybody would consider “fun”!

Don't you hate it when they say 1000% Originally Posted by KCAsianDude
wow that ad turned me off right away!!!
wow that ad turned me off right away!!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
Me too. SOUIE, SOUIE.
She seems so angry. And as a rule of thumb, I try to keep my penis out of angry situations.
lol
my SO has a saying "Dont stick your di&k in crazy"!!!!
Are your eyes blind? She sounds like an awful ghetto bitch. She looks like a nasty ghetto bitch. What part of her ad made you think she would appreciate and respect you? Nothing appealing about that ad. Sorry about your luck.
Nipples pointing straight down is an instant Next.
Are your eyes blind? She sounds like an awful ghetto bitch. She looks like a nasty ghetto bitch. What part of her ad made you think she would appreciate and respect you? Nothing appealing about that ad. Sorry about your luck. Originally Posted by Gemma34
Gotta go with Gemma on that one. Total hood rat with an attitude problem.
You want to come to Independence which is where she's at? Come on I'll be nice to ya 😊
Well, come to the land of Yes'
Or “all your needs and desires” with a long list of “no” with all your needs and desires?

I think my favorite is “I’m what fun is” but “no” on everything that anybody would consider “fun”!

Originally Posted by dumars
my Old Man has a saying
"dont stick your dick in crazy"!!
my Old Man has a saying
"dont stick your dick in crazy"!! Originally Posted by DallasRain
😂