Rude and waste of time - SamanthaHearts

I usually lurk to keep a low profile (moved from APSD to here - same username) so many potentially good reviews go unwritten (I apologize to those providers). I wasn't sure if to bother with this incident, but considering how I never once got upset, raised a voice, threatened, or in any way do anything negative to then receive this rude treatment I thought I should pass it on as a contribution, however small.

In trying to keep it brief, I contacted SamanthaHearts (http://www.eccie.net/member.php?u=128106) to schedule an outcall for a hour of time this evening. Considering I don't make active post, I sent 3 references all of which had names, emails, phone #s and ECCIE IDs. She verified the references and a time was agreed upon - so far so good.

As the time neared, I sent a text to verify if she was on her way. When I did not get a response I called. She answered, after I explained who I was she hung up on me without any reason or explanation. It was a simple call, no incriminating information being said - just simply "Hi, this is <first name>. I was curious if we were still on for tonight. Without getting mad, I thought maybe she couldn't speak so sent a text again just inquiring on the status in a non-confrontational way. After no response from that, I called one final time to just have her pickup and hangup before anything could be said.

Obviously it isn't happening, I just thought I was owed a very basic (even if false) explanation instead of being treated as an outcast. A simple "Something has come up I can't meet tonight, sorry". would of been sufficient - either in text, email, or phone (she has all 3).

Anyway, I just wanted to put this out there for others in case you are considering using her - make sure you have a backup or don't drive any considerable distance as you may be in for an out of the blue cancellation without any reasoning or recourse.

-Tril
Thanks for the post. Not really a surprise, though. I have been watching this one; if you look at her reviews, ymmv seems to be a business philosophy with her. Pass.