Contact Info: facebook contact
URL / Website: -
General Area: Parque lleras area hotel
Activities: dinner, GFE, video, photos, DATY, mish, etc
Session Length: all night
Fee: 350 + taxi
Hair Length and Color: long brown hair, somewhat natural curl
Smoking Status: Smoker
Physical Description: Extremely petite girl. Thin. Small. Thin limbs. Flat stomach. Had babies but not big deal. OK face. Small tits. Shaved at "Y".
Recommendation: Yes
Dude....How do you find those girls?
I gave advice for Medellin in a post a while back.
Some jerk--ECCIE guy with access--is giving reviews to the MDE girls. It just pisses them off at him and the reviewer. No good comes from it.

This is why I now just use abbreviations for their names, which makes the reviews less useful to people.
That sucks..ur reviews are great. Happy hunting
Thanks, Andrenoir. I hope the reviews are useful in some way to people.

I'm definitely having fun.

I wonder whether I should put a link to that guy's facebook here on ECCIE. The girls have supplied me his name and facebook.
Maybe tell it to the mods
  • momo
  • 06-14-2017, 02:37 PM
You're a lot more brave than i am.. i wouldn't fuck a whore without a condom
Guys it’s very easy go online sites like miloticos and find top knotch women for 200k
well, can you list those sites here with URLs or sent them to me in PM? I haven't had need of anything like that, but I'm curious and might try something new like that. Also, you should write up some reviews to help other guys, like I have done, if you've got some intell on a place.
You're a lot more brave than i am.. i wouldn't fuck a whore without a condom Originally Posted by momo
Most Columbian girls will demand using a condom. And, the ones I know have regular testing and see mine too.
I'm heading to Medellin tomorrow and very excited! Going to try contacting a few on miloticos and some of the brothels I've read about