Date: 6/22/5018
Name: KiraXXX
Phone: 518-833-5337
Email Address: darkangelsplayhouse@gmail.com
URL / Website: http://darkangelsplayhouse.hotprovider.com
City: Albany
State: New York
Address: North Albany / Menands
Hair Length and Color: Auburn / Brunette, long, to mid-back, but up during our visit
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: 5' 6" and an amzing body. Full breasts, pierced nipples, pierced tongue, smooth e-v-e-r-y-w-h-e-r-e, gorgeous eyes, wicked smile, an amazingly erotic woman in every way.
Recommendation: Yes
Kira is an ATF and see her whenever I’m in Albany. Erotic, sexy woman who loves what she does. I’ve got to get back for a visit!
Is 30 minutes enough time?
Is 30 minutes enough time? Originally Posted by Blah951
I like an hour and a half. Why not enjoy a long ride, Kira’s worth the extra time.
I like an hour and a half. Why not enjoy a long ride, Kira’s worth the extra time. Originally Posted by Skibum50
Thanks, going to try for an hour tomorrow and see how it goes. It will be my first time with a provider outside of AMPs
I would say "No". It is not enough. LOL Spend as much time as you can and enjoy every erotic, sensual, second with Kira. Just how I feel. TonyTF
"Thanks, going to try for an hour tomorrow and see how it goes. It will be my first time with a provider outside of AMPs "
.............................. .............................. .......

You wont be the same after this. LOL TonyTF
"Thanks, going to try for an hour tomorrow and see how it goes. It will be my first time with a provider outside of AMPs "
.............................. .............................. .......

You wont be the same after this. LOL TonyTF Originally Posted by tonyTF
Well no response so far and I reached out this morning. Guess thats a no go
She is worth the wait. I owe a review on this gem of a sensuous vixen!
I’m a one and done guy. A half hour is usually as long as I can hold out. However adding time with Kira is worth it. Even if ya can’t nut a second time, the effort she puts in to trying to get that second is well worth the extra coin.
Senor Blah... :-) At the risk of sounding like a promoter, which I assure you, I am not - I can tell you that I know Kira has been out of town off and on the past few weeks and that probably accounts for any radio silence. My suggestion is give her a couple of days and if you don't hear anything, try again.
Thanks all, will hit her up next time I can slip out
May I also add that when you contact her to leave a time frame that it will be ok for her to get back to you.