Jack Nicholson

What is interesting about him ? He seems to be very boring, and one of
the last people I would ever want to meet.
the last people I would ever want to meet. Originally Posted by VitaMan
Joking, right? One of the coolest guys to ever appear in movies, from his first role in Easy Rider, his classic "Here's Johnny" in the Shining and so many more!
Joking, right? One of the coolest guys to ever appear in movies, from his first role in Easy Rider, his classic "Here's Johnny" in the Shining and so many more! Originally Posted by Solemate62
I love him as the joker, and in one flew over the coo cops nest.
Was he in the Postman Rings Twice?
Bucket List was also a good one.

Hey, I enjoy his acting but I am not infatuated with any celebrity, sports star or otherwise.
they are just people like the rest of us. Some with different talents.
I bet he cannot do my job any better than I could do his.
I love him as the joker, and in one flew over the coo cops nest. Originally Posted by nikkivikkisix
lol think it was One Flew Over the Cucckoo's Nest.PS: Come to Tulsa, sweetie!
lol think it was One Flew Over the Cucckoo's Nest.PS: Come to Tulsa, sweetie! Originally Posted by Solemate62
Damn auto correct! I wish I could travel more, you come to Houston I'll be your personal welcome committee!
Damn auto correct! I wish I could travel more, you come to Houston I'll be your personal welcome committee! Originally Posted by nikkivikkisix
Yeah autocorrect is a bitch. Come to Houston? Gotta convince wife that I'm going to the gym and sell her on the idea that coming home two days later is just routine!
He probably thincks the same about you.
He and Dustin Hoffman are the two best male actors of my lifetime. Jack has multiple Oscars, loves his Lakers and always wears cool sunglasses. Mostly he keeps a low profile, but I think he would be an interesting guy to meet/ hang out with.

You and him in a bar.

Yeah autocorrect is a bitch. Come to Houston? Gotta convince wife that I'm going to the gym and sell her on the idea that coming home two days later is just routine! Originally Posted by Solemate62
My oral,skills go both ways,lol! Bring her with you. All kidding aside I really should have made my screen name The Gym, that way no one would be lying when they say there going to "The Gym".
Back to subject tho, I heard some time ago,that he was having memory issues and wasn't taking any new roles.
My oral,skills go both ways,lol! Bring her with you. All kidding aside I really should have made my screen name The Gym, that way no one would be lying when they say there going to "The Gym". Originally Posted by nikkivikkisix
lol I'd best leave her home! Never had a Gym sit on my face but I'll try!!
Jon Gruden can do better than that