Ninotsugi, u stalking c**t, I've had enough!

thank u jag
is there an attorney on here?
Flora, I've searched for all of the posts on BP that I could find and flagged them. In addition, I have sent a contact form advising them that the person involved in those posts is spreading false information and has crossed the legal line of, "Defamation of Character", due to the outright false and inaccurate information they are spreading. Hope this helps, as I have done this on the MS and LA listings.

With that being said, obviously the person(s) attacking Flora do not really know her. I first met her about 6 or 7 years ago and it has been a life changing experience. She is one of the most sincere people you could ever meet and has a heart of gold, so much so that it was her persona that had me walk away from the hobby for many years, just so I could be a close and meaningful friend with her and not have hobby implications get in the way. Before anyone asks, no, we are not in a relationship and never have been, we are actually too good of friends to do that. Being close friends has allowed me to see deeply into her personal life and I am infuriated with the attacks on this intelligent, well respected woman. And as for as hearing word from this attacker(s) of how she treats her kids, those attacks had better stop here and now. Flora's life revolves around them, and like any other mother, they are her whole world and she would never do anything to put them in harms way. How dare you bring them into this, it take someone with serious issues to do that!!!!

Now, to whom it may concern, get a life of your own!!! Make some friends and enjoy life, cuz you only get one chance at it, just don't do it at the painful expense of others, because sometimes it comes back at you, ten times worse!!!

I'm off my soap box now, but I just couldn't sit back and watch a very dear friend of mine get unfairly represented. Feel free to PM me if you want to discuss anything I've said.
Good morning , In case your legal questions haven't been answer yet Flora , I noticed when you first log into the main ECCIE site that there's a legality forum .I looked it over briefly and it looks like people ask legal questions and attorney's answer questions related to the hobby . Perhaps you can get some advice there .

Adam

is there an attorney on here? Originally Posted by Flora
or get flamed by TX best turd heads for bringing idiotic drama to nationals. Thanks anyways boomer.
I gotcha , well maybe you could pm one of the resident attorney's or fix another profile to ask your questions . I have yet to see what's going on because every time you've posted a link its been dead by the time I clicked it but I do get the gist of it . I hope whatever it is settles down for you and goes away .

or get flamed by TX best turd heads for bringing idiotic drama to nationals. Thanks anyways boomer. Originally Posted by Flora
I am so sick and tired of all these allegations! I'm not an informant dammit! If people ask, u will get answers
I can promise you guys that all these rumors being spread about Flora are all bullshit.
because of all the accusations being spread, I left Jackson last night guys. It seems everywhere I go, this ding ding has got way too much time to post bogus Bp ads.

the ads have been going on since I visited Charleston back in July and are still going on. Why, I have no clue.
I have never met this BSC woman, only reached out to her off Bp and told her about eccie and this is the repercussion.
jag tried to help her and she was a jerk to him.
is all the animosity because I called her out on using a BandS pic? Who knows? Is it jealousy because she has it in her mind that I am her competition? No clue.
being hateful and facetious gets a person no where, except looking like a jackass.
I wouldn't worry about it. Everybody should know by now that it's all bullshit. Surely nobody really thinks anything she's posting is true.Dont let it stop you from coming back up here
I wont stellix!
You know Flora, she is just an ugly sad person on the inside. Anyone who goes to that extreme to cause harm and hurt someone has real issues. Ive seen her real life pics and she has just an evil look about her. I am guessing in order to make what she claims she is either a really great actress/con artist, or lets anyone do anything to her. So many times men state that it is the providers' personality that hooks them. I am so puzzled as to how she (as she so claims) is so successful at this. She is just down right mean and full of hate. This is probably how she feels about herself and projects it onto others that she is envious of.

I say just Pray for her....
Flora, I am gonna give you advice that I am sure you have already gotten and that is gonna be hard to do. Ignore her. Ignore every post. Don't acknowledge them.

I know that seems impossible, but she isn't trying to hurt your business, she is trying to influence your daily actions. And she is succeeding. You said you left Jackson early because of her, so she will view that as a win. Every time you change the way you do something because of her, she will see it and think that round goes to her. When a person thinks they are successful at something, what do they do? They keep doing it.

Let your reputation stand on its own merits, and once she feels like she isn't getting the reaction from you she wants, she will decide the end result isn't worth the effort she is putting into it. It's gonna be tough but if you keep publicly displaying that you are affected by her actions, it won't stop.

And if that doesn't work, find her and punch her in the throat and then kick her in her lady parts.
I think I like the latter lol, but she isn't worth it.
I wish I would of read all this while I was in jackson