where's your sweet spot?

So, everyone has a sweet spot, that part of your body that really turns you on when stimulated in some fashion. Kissing the nape of the neck, nibbling the earlobe, soft kisses on the inner thigh, SOMETHING. So.......where's Your sweet spot???? Mine is when a woman breathes hot and heavily in my ear with soft moans and little obscenities.
So, everyone has a sweet spot, that part of your body that really turns you on when stimulated in some fashion. Kissing the nape of the neck, nibbling the earlobe, soft kisses on the inner thigh, SOMETHING. So.......where's Your sweet spot???? Mine is when a woman breathes hot and heavily in my ear with soft moans and little obscenities. Originally Posted by nightengale1973
Mmm the visions in my head right now...well I know I don't need to tell you but my neck ...right under the hair line...ooh done right and I'm butter...gives me chills ...the good kind and leaves me dripping and ready to go...
Actually, I didn't know that about you. But now that I do, our encounters will be that much more pleasurable.
My dick lol
It takes a light, soft, feather touch for me... Fingertips grazing my back, especially the base of my spine.
It takes a light, soft, feather touch for me... Fingertips grazing my back, especially the base of my spine. Originally Posted by theCFE

But sometimes you just need to...

With some...

Thrown in. But that's just me.
Holy Tebow, I think I'm gettin' the vapors...
Open your eyes and look at me. No, I don't think I will kiss you. Although you need kissing badly. That's what's wrong with you. You should be kissed and often and by someone who knows how.
-Rhett Butler
The brainpan. Boom, headshot.

Can't stand people who can't keep me mentally engaged. Might as well just get a Real Doll then.
Mmmm ... when a woman puts my fingers in her mouth to taste her pussy off of them and sucks and licks and sucks and licks ...
I really love my neck getting some attention...this is an immediate turn on for me...I know it seems quite adolescent, but it really gets me wet!
The brainpan. Boom, headshot.

Can't stand people who can't keep me mentally engaged. Might as well just get a Real Doll then. Originally Posted by jbravo_123
Well, that's the obvious one for me; hell, I post it everywhere. If someone has access to my bare flesh, it's because they've already stimulated my most important erogenous zone. My back is my largest erogenous zone, however. Made massage school... Interesting.
Well, that's the obvious one for me; hell, I post it everywhere. If someone has access to my bare flesh, it's because they've already stimulated my most important erogenous zone. My back is my largest erogenous zone, however. Made massage school... Interesting. Originally Posted by theCFE
Hah yeah, as a guy I'm weird in that I require more than just physical stimulation.

Maybe it's just because I'm getting ornery and more curmudgeonly in my old age.
It takes a light, soft, feather touch for me... Fingertips grazing my back, especially the base of my spine. Originally Posted by theCFE
Noted.
I think I've got this technique down