Guys view on Screening

[FONT="Arial Narrow"][/FONT I know most people hate giving info out and I truly understand .But I am wondering don't you guys feel safer that the lady you see is screening you ? you know there is less likely a chance any bad will happen + you are safe as well . In this day with all the guys getting robbed , some pimp waiting ,cash+dashed ,LE or who knows who is there pretending to be a hot chic behind that door .Why must some guys still ask "Why do I have to be screened ? Isn't it just as much safe for you as for us ?
I get a little tired of the screening process, but I understand it and provide the information. However, I don't give it to just anyone. I check the lady out as much as possible. I don't want some pimp pretending to be a lady contacting my references, trying to recruit them, hassle them, or anything else. If I suspect anything out of the ordinary about the lady, i don't contact her at all.

At some point in time, I hope I to have a good reputation on the board and among ladies. Ladies can then ask about me in the powder room or contact some of the ladies I've reviewed. However, some ladies will not respond if they think anything doesn't seem right.
I don't mind screening if it only entails getting references from providers I've seen. I will not give out the following information for any type of screening: real full name, home phone number, place of employment, work phone number, personal credit card information, or any other personal information that can easily be tracked back to me.

I know you ladies want information for a variety of reasons, but sometimes it is just too personal and risky to be given out. For all that play, this hobby is an assumed risk sport. I know some ladies will claim the need to know for safety concerns. I can understand that, but I will not subject myself to a screening process that I'm uncomfortable with. Do you see they guys screening providers? Do we ask for your real name? Do we require some 2nd hand form of verification? When you show up for a date, how do we know there isn't some "muscle" to intimidate us? How do we know you haven't been compromised by LE? It is just as much a risk for us. Our only resource for independent verification is a review by a person(s) we may or may not know.

Yes, I'm willing to be screened, but not to the point of releasing any personal information. For us guys, we do research and use a little bit of intuition when seeking out providers. Gals should (and probably) do the same, and that doesn't require us to give out personal info.
+1
I have no issues being screened if a lady requires references only. When they need references, a full name, and work info I have issues with it as that is way too much info to divulge to some.

I might give my real name to one or 2 current refs at a time only, But since I do outcalls I cant hide it for long I guess. The other ladies I try to see Id rather use a reference as its less risky when I control who has the info.
I don't mind screening if it only entails getting references from providers I've seen. I will not give out the following information for any type of screening: real full name, home phone number, place of employment, work phone number, personal credit card information, or any other personal information that can easily be tracked back to me.

I know you ladies want information for a variety of reasons, but sometimes it is just too personal and risky to be given out. For all that play, this hobby is an assumed risk sport. I know some ladies will claim the need to know for safety concerns. I can understand that, but I will not subject myself to a screening process that I'm uncomfortable with. Do you see they guys screening providers? Do we ask for your real name? Do we require some 2nd hand form of verification? When you show up for a date, how do we know there isn't some "muscle" to intimidate us? How do we know you haven't been compromised by LE? It is just as much a risk for us. Our only resource for independent verification is a review by a person(s) we may or may not know.

Yes, I'm willing to be screened, but not to the point of releasing any personal information. For us guys, we do research and use a little bit of intuition when seeking out providers. Gals should (and probably) do the same, and that doesn't require us to give out personal info. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
Sometimes when I am in session I ask my client if he has a company credit card and if I could see it as well as his id...I never get no hassle because they no I am just trying to be safe... Most men who give hassle about screening are cops so I usually spot it before I come in contact with it....