Date: 8/3/18
Name: Pamelab2b
Phone: 512.481.23.30
Email Address: :sexyjessicabella@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/providers.php?do=view&id=387554
City: Austin
State: Texas
Address: Runberg and burnet
Activities: BBBJ, full French kisses, Russian, nuru massage, lap dancing, cum on her body twice.
Hair Length and Color: Mixed blonde and brown long than shoulder
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: She is so pretty model perfect 10 curvy body with big real 36C-30-36 breasts that you can play with her anytime.
Recommendation: Yes
3 reviews today, all from users with 1 total post.
3 reviews today, all from users with 1 total post. Originally Posted by Biggoron
Biz must be slow to do that type of "advertisements" She has what looks to be 16 prior legit reviews on ECCIE, tho
I wonder why she thinks she needs to do this. As mentioned, she has plenty of positive, legit reviews.

One thing that stands out in this self-ad: the boy band wonder here, Menudo, whose first language is obviously not English, nonetheless perfectly captures the 36C-30-36 measurements. What guy would recite that so perfectly? Most guys would say something like "I guess a C cup" and/or "slim waist", but it's obviously a marketing factoid to rattle off the classic body measurements.

Another sign of fakery: the original "guy" never comes back to comment on the comments, not even to defend the review legitimacy or claim newbie-ness.
Yeah, I saw her a year or so ago and that's pretty much how she talks lol. That said, she is hot and was a lot of fun, just kinda pricy. Lack of business, probably due to loss of advertising channels like BP, looks to have caused a menu change from cbj to bbbj as well.