City: Johnson City
State: New York
Address: Border of JC and Binghamton
Hair Length and Color: Long Red
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Pretty tall and slim with good tits
Recommendation: Yes
Are the pics in the ad accurate? IF so, she looks very nice to me and maybe worth a drive down there.
Those look like some nice tits.
Pics are accurate. OTher reviews from SYR and Oneonta says she ghosted so YMMV. I didn't have far to drive.
Those are one set of gorgeous tits! 5'9'' tall. Just the way I like em.
Wait. We can post links in reviews but not in cooed?
Wait. We can post links in reviews but not in cooed? Originally Posted by BetosVendetta
shhhhhhh

thanks for report Sir op
Wait. We can post links in reviews but not in cooed? Originally Posted by BetosVendetta
Kind of like you can eat in a restaurant, but not after 10pm....
Or it's okay to be around hundreds of others at Walmart.... but not church....

The WOS exception....
Is she any good I see she makes people wear mask is she pretty or at least reliable anything you can say might help. Been scammed quit a few times
Is she any good I see she makes people wear mask is she pretty or at least reliable anything you can say might help. Been scammed quit a few times Originally Posted by Gingerstud40
She's plain looking at best. Tits are her main feature. Also be thankful she wears a mask. She doesn't wear her dentures at all.
Are you a burned lover
Are you a burned lover Originally Posted by Gingerstud40
Not at all. Just saying it how it is.
She doesn't wear her dentures at all. Originally Posted by hobbyist1
WTF? I've heard of a couple of providers who do this. That's gotta be a big turn off. Just fucking weird.
She is a safe provider, pics are real, very nice tits and ass. She has always treated me with respect with absolutely no problems.
She is a safe provider, pics are real, very nice tits and ass. She has always treated me with respect with absolutely no problems. Originally Posted by tit 4 tat
Then how about posting a review for her?