DirectTV tells the gop and Newsmax to fuck off

They ain't going to prodcast that lying piece of shit right wing bullshit.

The gop losing streak just keeps on. They will want to "stop the presses" (old white man talk)and form another weaponized committee to demand some free press right wing regulated bullshit
newsmax is not the GOP!

But yeah newsmax over estimated their demands [worth]
Damn. DirecTV is kicking all these lying POS's to the curb.

Wonder if NewsBitch is gonna cry as much as OAN and get a kick to the nutsack?
The gop wants to redefine free speech and freedom of the press the way they want it to be...."stop reporting all the stupid shit we do and listen to faux news lies"
If they were getting rid of misinformation they would start with CNN
If they were getting rid of misinformation they would start with CNN Originally Posted by farmstud60

If CNN was misinformation, they would.
If CNN was misinformation, they would. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

LOL, CNN posted more misinformation than anyone else, at least before the last year.. If you don't understand that you have know common sense what so ever.
LOL, CNN posted more misinformation than anyone else, at least before the last year.. If you don't understand that you have know common sense what so ever. Originally Posted by farmstud60

Posted? Or aired? C'mon!

Really? Is that supposed to be some kind of joke. If so, not funny. And I know funny.

Do you know the difference between opinions and misinformation?

Farmer, you are no stud of intellect.
The gop has to take opinions as fact because they can committee to the cows come home to roast and not prove anything. Well except to their supporters that don't let facts get in the way of big gop lies

There's a big reason the gop doesn't support and tries to suppress education. They need the ignorant clueless racist redneck supporters
Posted? Or aired? C'mon!

Really? Is that supposed to be some kind of joke. If so, not funny. And I know funny.

Do u know the difference between opinions and misinformation?

Farmer, you are no stud of intellect. Originally Posted by eccieuser9500
So let me see, if you don’t believe the lies of Democrats and their historically wrong policies you are not an intellect.
as a general rule going woke lowers the stock price... short DTV
I always thought using the "woke" word was another example of being classes and stupid. Dah don't know what it means but it made Florians more stupid and Disney still owns that racist pos governor.