The rule when eating pussy...

When in doubt...
Attached Images File Type: jpg pussyeating.jpg (34.1 KB, 561 views)
There homer , there's the secret to getting your sammich !
I like sandwiches.
There homer , there's the secret to getting your sammich ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD
I'm supposed to say something clever like; and don't forget to kiss it......no further down........well, there if you want, but more to the left, a little bit more.......yeah, go ahead just push my legs back a little more I'm still flexible.....yeah thats it, right there.

OOOOPSY! We just ran out of sammich meat but we still got lots of, BREAD! LOL!

Juuuuust kiddiiiiiiing!
There homer , there's the secret to getting your sammich ! Originally Posted by DIE HARD

You would think but unfortunately when I'm done eating pussy they can't move, they just lie there shaking with "cum vulsions".
cumvulsions! lol

OOOOPSY! We just ran out of sammich meat but we still got lots of, BREAD! LOL!

Juuuuust kiddiiiiiiing! Originally Posted by Ebony Jasmine Love Austin
At least one of us does upon leaving .
At least one of us does upon leaving . Originally Posted by DIE HARD
You get me!
Love it Nip! Funny!!!
At least one of us does upon leaving . Originally Posted by DIE HARD
LOL no joke !!
LOl!! Cute thread. I guess I'm a weird one. Any gent I see who goes down under knows I don't hesitate about directions. I'm super sensitive down there so pretty much most what was listed, kinda distracts me, if doing anything at all. The key to my true happiness is just using the lips. Believe me or not, I feel more softness and mildness from lips than tongue. if your MO is to get me off first, before we shabang, the lips are the way. ( clearly YOUR lips that is lol)

Now, on the contrary, still no way to screw it up unless you're using teeth or just have awful aim. Lmao.

I'll be first to say, it took me a few years to be comfortable w guiding an eater-outer. But as I've aged/progressed ( as I like to put it gracefully haha ) I have found most gents are interested on hearing feedback that's " productive" and still passively sweet. Lol

Man after all that, I need to hit the night stand drawer. Haha.
  • Toyz
  • 07-28-2012, 12:33 AM
"Eater-Outer"

A new tshirt opportunity!!

I dont get pic babe. . "breakitdown" for me please. Lol. Thx
  • Toyz
  • 07-28-2012, 12:48 AM
I dont get pic babe. . "breakitdown" for me please. Lol. Thx Originally Posted by ExoticEzra
Ah...glad to.

Shooter, one of our beloved Mongers...had his watch missing at the lovely DD's abode. He went on a strategic & tactical attack on DD at every opportunity in an effort to recover his $4,000 (his value placed on it), Tag watch...many of us took up his cause, thinking he had been wronged...DD relented after taking huge financial losses from no business, & took Shooter into her arms...he fell in love & subsequently came to her defense forgiving her for any past transgressions...

They are now happily in love & soon to be married....

The pic is random, and had no reference to Eater-Outers Anonymous (which is now a 12 step program I am on and failing misserably).

Ah...glad to.

Shooter, one of our beloved Mongers...had his watch missing at the lovely DD's abode. He went on a strategic & tactical attack on DD at every opportunity in an effort to recover his $4,000 (his value placed on it), Tag watch...many of us took up his cause, thinking he had been wronged...DD relented after taking huge financial losses from no business, & took Shooter into her arms...he fell in love & subsequently came to her defense forgiving her for any past transgressions...

They are now happily in love & soon to be married....

The pic is random, and had no reference to Eater-Outers Anonymous (which is now a 12 step program I am on and failing misserably).

Originally Posted by Toyz

Lmao!!! Now I get it. Wow what a story. I'm a bit shocked. Hey guys, wanna know how mommy and daddy fell in love??!! Lol. Just joking. But yup, this star crossed lover story could end up similarly lol