i am getting out of the hobby!!

I just wanted to take the time to tell everyone that i have meet that i will miss u all. To all the people i didnt meet i am sorry yall. Please ladies stay safe and guys u too.
kisses to all and to all a good fuck.
xoxoxoxox lusty
Happy 1st retirement.
  • jfred
  • 04-15-2010, 01:29 PM
Farewell, dear.
.. good luck with that life shit doll.
well thanks cpi3000 smart ass lol no i am just getting a real job and moving out of texas to do it that is all i am saying.
xoxoxoxo lusty
Be Well, Darlin!
Baby, how much longer will you be here before you move? Maybe a final fling before you leave? Think of it as a going away gift. lol

With so many nice people on the board here, I wish I'd had a chance to meet you. Take care and good luck.
Good Luck to you, I hope all is well for you in life.
Good luck, doll. I will miss you.
So long lusty, we'll miss ya...
Good luck babe.....
Hi Lusty, we met at one of the socials and it was great to meet you there, but never got an opportunity to meet BCD....Of course, my loss!! You are a sweet heart and I wish you the best in your new "life".

PE
Good luck in life babe..
Thank you all.. i am excited about starting my new future. Good luck to all you ladies and guys.
With all my love
Lustychick2010
Sorry we never got together. It's my great loss. Good luck in your endeavors. I will miss our marathon phone calls. If you ever get down to Houston, please look me up...
Take care babe,

TopCat