Ladies: When Getting Your Lights Fucked Out---Vocal?

Ladies, when it's truly happening for you and you're in the pleasure zone are you quiet or vocalizing the experience?

Guys, does a vocal woman add to the pleasure or is it distracting?

In turn, ladies, when a man's taking dirty or vocalizing his thoughts while you're together...turnon or distraction?
the more vocal and dirty the better
Very big turn on! The nastier he talks, the more I get turned on.
and what will tomorrow's question(s) be txcwby6? please give us a preview.

JPdM
Omg its a known fact I love to spoke to in spanish! I could give 2 shits wtf you say or if it makes any sense...I won't really understand it anyway! Lol but I agree, the nastier he speaks to me, the better. Especially if it just comes outta no where! As for myself, I am pretty vocal in all aspects!
mmmmm im vocal and love a little dirty talk.....
Vocal and dirty, it's all good. As in most things, better if you're truly into it.
i like it when its not forced. when it comes natural, nothing gets hotter when you get her speaking in tongues.
That is right sexy,sexy,sexy...
and what will tomorrow's question(s) be txcwby6? please give us a preview.

JPdM Originally Posted by Juan Pablo de Marco

Hmmmmmm...perhaps spanking the butt whilst Doggying? Orrrrr....slipping a thumb up the backdoor--welcomed pleasure or disgusting habit?
Hmmmmmm...perhaps spanking the butt whilst Doggying? Orrrrr....slipping a thumb up the backdoor--welcomed pleasure or disgusting habit? Originally Posted by txcwby6
Both of which are very thought-provoking questions that should be great for lots and lots of discussion!
It sounds like you ladies like a dirty talking man but I just can't bring myself to do it. I have tried and it sounds forced, which it is. It must be my parent's fault, lol. I was raised to always treat a lady with respect and not use "bad" words around them.
Very big turn on! The nastier he talks, the more I get turned on. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
OMG TE I would just luv to get behind you and......Oops nevermind
hell yeahhhh--if its good,go for it!!!{and if ya talk dirty to me,pull my hair and spank my ass it gets me really HOT}!!!
I LOVE vocal ladies, the moaning and "ego stroking" sweet/GFE talk, not so much "dirty" talk is what really turns me on. I hope providers are reading this!

By the same token, if it sounds/feels fake, however, I would prefer the ladies to say nothing while in session with me, but that is a turnoff as well so I will not see them a second time either way.

As far as what I do, I do some "sweet/BFE" talk and I moan when I am "into" the session also when I am close as well as when I am cumming.