Ladies: Doggystyle Add-Ons

He's pounding your drenched hole balls deep. Your fingers are gripping the sheets while you grind your ass against his body, drag your rock hard nipples across the sheets and wait for him to........

1. Grab your hair like the mane of a horse.....
2. Press a finger inside your ass......
3. Smack your bubbly butt while he pounds away....
4. Reach around to fill his hands with your breasts....
5. Pull you upright to grind in deep while raking your tits and tummy with his nails...
6. Grab you by the hips and pile drive in and out....
7. Run his fingernails gently along your spine while slowly filling and emptying your pussy with his cock....

Any of the above ladies? Or is there something else that gets you over the edge from a good doggystyle fuck?
Has anybody ever told you that you are so, well......erotic? lol

Question..how come of your 348 posts, you have 2 reviews? You only post stuff like this. Why is that? Just curious.
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...ghlight=ignore

i finally found a use for it!!!

[and it's not for hotlips btw]

JPdM
In response to Hotlips question I suppose that I hobby less than others and have been less than dutiful when it comes to reviewing.

As to the other (hopefully tongue-in-cheek) comment it's a free country and everyone is entitled to ignore anyone they so desire. I simply post threads that I think will generate comments and responses. Guess I've always been a conversationalist and enjoy dialogue.
Number 6 for sure!
Reminds me of the old Digital Underground song "Freaks of the Industry".

The clappins getting louder, you don't want them to clown you
in this situation, what do you do
A. You plain and simply back up off her
b. You hit it just a little bit softer
c. You take it out and put it in her butt
well d is what I do, so yo listen up
I put a towel on the floor by the two inch gap under the door
now they can't see me anymore
check the locks so they can't clock but they can listen
there'll be no bargin in and there'll be no dissin'
back to my mission break out the whipped cream and the cherries
then I go through all the fly positions
my head under her under her leg under her arm under my toe
she says I like it when you scream baby let yourself go
I hit it and split it, lick it and stick it
after the ride put my clothes on and walk outside
and before anybody gets a chance to speak
I say "don't say nothin, I guess I'm just a freak!

As to the other (hopefully tongue-in-cheek) comment it's a free country and everyone is entitled to ignore anyone they so desire. I simply post threads that I think will generate comments and responses. Guess I've always been a conversationalist and enjoy dialogue. Originally Posted by txcwby6
See also - definition of someone with to much time on his hands.

Tongue-in-cheek huh ... you keep on holding on to that dream.
So may I pick all of them????!!!! But if I have to pick it has to be 1 and 3 combined with a couple of bad names thrown in there too!
<'scuse me for the temporary interruption>

txcwby6:

I think what they're wanting to tell you is, everything in moderation. I can totally appreciate a genuine interest in the opinions of others and trying to spark conversation, but you can have too much of a good thing, especially when all the topics are pretty much the same. Instead of being interesting, it becomes redundant. Maybe instead of two questions a day you could do two a week...just a thought!

Of course, you will do what you want to do, but I just thought I would try and say in a polite way what others are thinking...take it for what it's worth

Aaaaaaaaaand resume the playful banter....
One could argue that if you don't like his questions you could just not read them. It is not like the title was promising anything real intellectual in nature.

Personally, I was hoping for some better response on number 2.
So may I pick all of them????!!!! But if I have to pick it has to be 1 and 3 combined with a couple of bad names thrown in there too! Originally Posted by AlyssaWest
MHH, so, 1 and 3 combined? Guess the girl of my dreams does exist. Had a lady friend that used to love that combination a while back. Unluckily she got married and never called me again.
Nothing like hair pulling and butt spanking to make my day.
  • hd
  • 04-21-2010, 09:52 AM
Nice thread, I'm just so excited right now I'm beside myself.

I'm with Tara, #6, one of these days!!
All of the above with lots of dirty talk.....but don't touch my hair....unless you plan to pay for it!
Good to know some ladies don't mind being pounded. I'm typically a bit cautious on whether or not to pound away like there's no tomorrow, and it seems a bit tacky to ask if she wants it that way or not.
All of the above.. Your threads get the day going right!! XOXO Shannon