Dallas looks sooo AWESOME!!!

• catie
  • 04-20-2010, 08:17 PM
I made it in today and I see that I will love it here, although I'll have to get uused to all the traffice LOL

Whats the best possible area to set my in-calls please any suggestions from anyone thanks.
In Plano - near the ninja kitties dojo.
Catie:
Welcome!
First, you should get verified provider status so that you can research these kind of topics in the ladies forums...it will also give you the ability to post ads and make known your availability without compromising the integrity (ha!) of forums where ads (or ads disguised as threads) do not belong...Here is a link on how to achieve that:

http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=4721

There is a wealth of information available, answering any and every possible question you may have about providing in Dallas, or anywhere else for that matter...just search around a bit and you'll find what you are looking for!

Again, welcome to Dallas!
~UTR
tollway and 635 is one of the best areas
tollway/635
Welcome, glad you like it here. The traffic dose suck. The Galleria is a great place.
Dallas IS so Awesome!!!
Welcome back!
Cheers!
George Bush and Plano is an easy place for Cowtowners to get to with minimal traffic problems, except during rush hour...
The Galleria is a great place. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
+1 Great location..
  • DABOY
  • 04-21-2010, 08:31 PM
75 and 635 is a bad area, don't choose there!
Yea, stay away from that Midpark, Maham, Spring Valley area, full of LE and way to hot.
75 and 635 is a bad area, don't choose there! Originally Posted by DABOY

trafic sucks there... always a pain to get in and out
I agree. 190 (George Bush Turnpike) and Preston is a good area as is the Galleria.
Welcome to Texas Catie. I can highly recommend Plano, it has been very good to me. I have also heard very good things about the Galleria area and will have firsthand knowledge when I relocate there in a few weeks.
Listen to Heather - She is Wise with the force.