Opinions wanted from everyone

Hi all,
Have a question....If a provider can only be available for only 4 days .
Does Monday-Thursday meet needs better or Fri- Mondays?
Weekends?
Or some other time frame?
What say all?

Thanks,
All ways, always.....~smile,

Victoria Westin

Victoriawestin@yahoo.com
for me personally [and i hope subsequent responders reply w/ their personal preferences instead of generalities]...

when i have limited playtime [most times], then mon - thur during the day is best.
when i have LOTS of free playtime [about every 3 months], then anytime is great!!

your location will also factor into my decision. downtown, along or w/in 1 -2 miles of US 75, along I-635, near belt line & tollway - all great locations. all other locations, i'd have to really think about it.
I can usually sneak away during the week, but week ends are insane. Too much going on especially in the summer.
Friday to Monday would be better for me.

but if it's you Victoria then I can come to the hot tub anytime!
Daddy O you are a sweetie. I would love to bubble bath with you anytime!

All ways...always,
Victoria

VictoriaWestin@yahoo.com
Friday-Monday works best for me. Also, it seems most providers take Sundays off, so that might make you a Sunday commodity.
Thanks so much for the reply...and the additional information. I am considering an incall location as well. The DFW metroplex is so large. Location does make a difference on both ends!

All Ways...always,

Victoria

Victoriawestin@yahoo.com
So Sunday afternoon-wednesday night!
Does summer make that much difference ..with kids out of school and vacations....?
Miss Westin, I know you are asking for the gents input, however I hope you don't mind if I chime in & give my $.02....

Personally, I'm a 24/7 girl... But I have noticed a pattern with my regular clientele & my new boys toys.... Married men
(I've noticed) seem to prefer appointments during the week as it is so much easier to sneak away (ie. lunch break, after work pit stop, easier to use traffic excuses, etc). Some do enjoy the luxury of weekend play time, but the "Mrs." usually becomes more suspicious of activities if their SO is gone for longer periods of time without warning.
(For example, no running to the grocery store down the street & coming back in 1 hr after the "Westin Experience")

The single fellas however, or those with more "freedom", run rampant on the weekends. I guess you could say they are ready to devour their playmate with passion especially after an intense work week... at least that's my experience.

If you are going to change your work schedule, Sun-Wed sounds perfect. As TheBizzer said, many girls do take off on Sundays so it'll be refreshing to have someone as sexy as you available on that day. Who knows, Sunday may become your favorite day to work because of the pick up in biz?

Also, the fact that you'll be reducing your work schedule to 4 days/week, when you do have some extra free time & decide to work an extra day(s), the fellas that haven't been able to enjoy the pleasure of your company will be the first ones knocking at your door.
I hope my input helped & I wish you all the best.
Do what is best for YOU...always!
Most of us can work around a schedule my dear.
Cheers!
I can usually sneak away during the week, but week ends are insane. Too much going on especially in the summer. Originally Posted by yaddayadda
The same here, in fact my weekends are all planned out for through June!
I can always sneak out on Saturdat morning... That's when I go to the range and hit golf balls... If it's raining? No problem... I go to the office and catch up on paper work...

Saturdays are great for me....
  • harry
  • 04-21-2010, 04:20 PM
I think AmazingAsia pretty much pegged it with her analysis. I'm one of those single guys and I much prefer to hobby on the weekend. Things go at a more relaxed pace and usually the traffic is MUCH better than during the work week. So perhaps a Sun-Wednesday or Wed-Saturday schedule might be a good compromise schedule.
I think it depend on the type of hobbiest - if I was single - weekend would be better

If I had wife and kids - weekdays are better.
Wednesday afternoon 4pm to 7 works best for me. I'm married and have a good excuse to be gone for a few hours at that time. Boys night out! Sometimes other days of the week are ok, but never the weekends!
Also, I've learned to limit my hobby area to the mid-cities and maybe a little beyond. It is easy to get around in this area most any time of the day and for a provider it has the bonus of being close to the airport. Strictly my style of time management.