There must be an epidemic or something...

• Junah
  • 04-21-2010, 02:23 PM
Just venting. I had one provider cancel on me 3 times in the last week and another one just cancel on me today... every single time due to "not feeling well"

Is there an epidemic I don't know about? URGGGHHH, this is frustrating.
It's just you .Lol
FWIW, my doc told me this is the worst spring on record in regards to allergies/sickness in many, many years. I know I'm going through hell right now with itchy eyes, congestion, etc!

Not saying this is necessarily the case for you but, to answer your question, there IS a lot of stuff going around.
Is there an epidemic I don't know about? Originally Posted by Junah
There is some kind of bug goin around
i woke up with the 'irish flu' today. a particularly nasty strain too. and i don't remember exactly what caused it either. but i do know it gets worse every time i catch it.

JPdM
I just went over to the Office Depot on Eastchase in East FW...I noticed that the parking lot at the Care Now clinic across the street was packed with cars...
Just venting. I had one provider cancel on me 3 times in the last week and another one just cancel on me today... every single time due to "not feeling well"

Is there an epidemic I don't know about? URGGGHHH, this is frustrating. Originally Posted by Junah
I believe that a few of my would-be clients have a bad case of "cold feet" as I've had one ncns today (confirmed the appointment 30 minutes beforehand and just didn't show up or call) and two yesterday.

Yes, it's frustrating. But I sincerely believe that it's just part of this business. The "not feeling well" is used a lot. So is the one about dead grandmothers.

Sadly, I don't have any clients that HAVE grandmothers anymore, I don't believe. They've all died, been in accidents, broke a hip ... went sailing. You know. Grandmother events are always getting in the way of men keeping their appointments and more important, having sex with me. THAT is the epidemic that I deal with the most!

Elisabeth
P.S. With regard to those who sincerely have had grandmother issues come up, I do apologize.
That's the dread Non Clinical Neocortical Staphylococcus (NCNS) bacteria. It's often spread by intimate contact. It infects the brain and affects the neocortex causing disorientation. It especially effects the victim's sense of time and responsibility.

It is especially prevalent in sex workers. Some experts claim it's just as prevalent in the clients of sex workers.

Other studies have noted high levels of NCNS in dating relationships. Other studies have shown that NCNS is especially high in contractors and cable and telephone company home service technicians as well.
I think it's called the, "Don't give a shit bug!" I take my vitamins so that I will never have that problem! LOL!
that may have been the clap line at the clinic you saw, JR
I wouldn't give it much thought. Some ladies are pretty busy, some don't give a flying f@ck about out time. At least they didn't wait for you to get to their incall and then decide that you weren't handsome enough to allow you to pay them to bang. Search, search, search and make educated choices. There's tons of ladies here that are knockouts and consistently provide stellar service. GL with your hunt.
That's the dread Non Clinical Neocortical Staphylococcus (NCNS) bacteria. It's often spread by intimate contact. It infects the brain and affects the neocortex causing disorientation. It especially effects the victim's sense of time and responsibility.

It is especially prevalent in sex workers. Some experts claim it's just as prevalent in the clients of sex workers.

Other studies have noted high levels of NCNS in dating relationships. Other studies have shown that NCNS is especially high in contractors and cable and telephone company home service technicians as well. Originally Posted by GneissGuy
most excellently funny, imho.
My last two appts. have blown me off, and I do not mean that in a good way. That would include this morning's appt. with the board's hot new "it" girl.

Therefore, in the interest of safety, if you see my vehicle on the highway, it would be best to stay out of my way. Boner Driving has been known to cause accidents.

That would include this morning's appt. with the board's hot new "it" girl.
Originally Posted by TexasT
There's so many of them I've lost track!!!
It's the one who's boyfriend answers her phone when you call to ask a) if she spits or swallows and b) where the fuck are we supposed to meet, since its 15 minutes after our scheduled time.

But the important thing is, I'm not bitter.