The between positions bj...

Does anyone else agree that the cock sucking between position changes is one of the hottest moves a provider can make? You know when she just grabs it and gives you a good minute of sucking, etc. while switching from say CG to RCG. I realized it is covered but it can be very erotic and hot - the point is not to finish, but just enhance the experience.

For me it seems to say that she is enjoying the process (or just really talented at making it look that way!).

Thoughts? Any gals who like this or practice this?
Oh yes makes it alot more fun!!
Oh yes makes it alot more fun!! Originally Posted by sexybackbabygirl
i can attest / witness firsthand to shannon's expert activities!!

as you said golfered, it just enhances the experience!!

after my visit to and encounter w/ a woman is over, i look back on the encounter and consider whether i would go visit the woman again. some of the things i consider are...
  • did she provide stimulation to more than lil delites?
  • did it appear she enjoyed providing that stimulation?
  • did she enjoy receiving stimulation from me [in many places on her body, not just the coveted bermuda triangle]?
for me, stimulation of the mind and body is important as we progress through our encounter. so, stimulating lil delites or other parts of me during a break is a plus!

so, if the answers to those three questions are yes, yes, and yes, then she goes on my "go-visit-her-again" list, assuming other considerations are positive [location, fee, attitude, appearance, ambiance, etc.].

if she limits what she stimulates or just goes thru the motions w/ little or no enjoyment, then she probably wont make it on my "go-visit-her-again" list.

sometimes i will write a review or mention it in the lounge. sometimes i dont. i'm in the process of catching up on reviews.

but, again, let me testify/witness that shannon is on my "go-visit-her-again" list!! see you soon, darling
Sounds like fun. I'll add it to my bucket list.
Oh yes makes it alot more fun!! Originally Posted by sexybackbabygirl
Shannon - by all acounts you ARE fun. I need to look you up when I get to DFW next month.
mmmmmmmmmm yummmmmy fun
Sounds like my type of party!
[quote=golfered;252689]Does anyone else agree that the cock sucking between position changes is one of the hottest moves a provider can make? You know when she just grabs it and gives you a good minute of sucking, etc. while switching from say CG to RCG. I realized it is covered but it can be very erotic and hot - the point is not to finish, but just enhance the experience.

You got that right
Feels toe-curling great to feel my dick being slurped into a woman's mouth after Round No. 1.
Thanks for all the responses. Tara and Shannon are definitely on the must see list now (for any of us). Any other ladies into this, too?
Shannon - you are are already hot - you don't need more ways to make it hotter!
Absolutely agree!