Guys: a tip for when you call...

With Agencies - its not always about 1 girl. I often have a range of girls I'll but some I WONT see. Rather than Say " I don't want to see this girl", I'll often see who is working at the time I call. Just a bit more tactful that way.
It's much easier to say who's available than to list out 10 girls you want to see.
An IQ is not a pre-requisite for a hard dick. That's why men are always at the mercy of pussy; Gonzo included.
We all need to vent sometimes, especially in a service business.

I own a small service business and frequently get this call, "How much would it cost to build a (fill in blank)?" No deadline, no specs, no location... just "how much?" Like asking, "How much does a car cost?" There is a range depending on style & desired performance.

Now Noelle, if your stable includes a young redhead spinner with no back to her throat, I want the next available appointment!
Read: I liked the first part of your post, but my stable includes only fillies you don't ride. :-P[/quote]

Now that folks is a classy answer!!!!!! BTW, you do have a great stable!!!!!
I think that if guys are interested in seeing more than one girl in an agency they should call and ask "who might be available at around (time they want)?". That way you get the list of all girls available for the time you want. Then you decide if you would like to come in or not. So much easier.....