Were to get a room Galleria area?

Were are the best places to get rooms around the 635/75 or tollway area?
I want to see someone who only does outscalls.
If you're looking for upscale, there's the Westin. If you're looking to find a decent room to host an outcall visit, the Clarion is fair to good and the Red Roof (75 & Midway, just north of 635) is fair, and both are in the $50-$75 range. Don't know what the Westin charges since I don't often do outcall and if I do, I hit the Roof.
When I come to Dallas, I use Hotwire to book my rooms and I usually stay near the Galleria. Last time, I asked for a 3 1/2 star hotel in the Park Central area and was booked into the Crowne Plaza (corner of Coit and Alpha). It was a 2 room suite and the rate was $44.00. I just looked on Expedia and the same room is $135.

I did have one bad experience with Hotwire. I asked for a 3 star hotel in the Galleria area and they booked me into the LaQuinta on I-35 in Farmer's Branch. Not recommended. I no longer will book a 3 star hotel in the Galleria area.
Location is key - Don't always go for the cheapests - its worth paying 10 bucks more a room for a place that easy to get to.

Tollway is key - 75 is on the east side and you can lose some hobbiests with a location there.

I did some searches today on hotels.com and there were rooms around tollways and george bush from 44- 68 a night. Something to consider.