Treasures Tuesday Night

Went by last night. A zillion really pretty girls. Not that busy at all, though. They didn't seem to be hustling that hard, but that may have been because I was there.

At least it was back to being very dimly lit inside. I asked my waitress friend if things were back to usual and she said it not really, but getting better.

The girls looked really really hot, though.
Another post by this Troll.... Sheeesh I guess you got rejected everywhere else you tried to get attention at online. Is this your last resort? I would think a big professional business Man like yourself would have some work to do. But by day you troll eccie, and by night you troll strip clubs. My guess is you got Fired for being on eccie instead of actually doing work.

BTW going to a strip club with empty pockets is a big NO NO you shoulda just stayed at home hiding behind your computer screen like you're so good at.
Yeah, maybe I did get fired. My boss, she's a real BITCH at times...

One thing that was funny is per the settlement I guess, they have these little signs on the tables that state illegal activities are not allowed on premise. No Sex No Drugs ETC.
TADA lighting fast responses! I expect nothing less of an unemployed Troll. You are proving my points SO well

Them Trolls gonna keep on Trolling,

Big Troll keep on troolin'
Proud Mary keep on burnin'
TRollin', Trollin', Trollin' on eccie

*to the tina turner rollin beat*
MM

It is a very free board...and you have your choices and freedom.

Having said that, I don't like what you are doing.
MM

It is a very free board...and you have your choices and freedom.

Having said that, I don't like what you are doing. Originally Posted by GlobeSpotter
well maybe you should come over to Dallas and check out what He is doing, he has expressed his opinion whole heartedly to several members. Slandering people whom have never encountered him before. Piling on for no reason. Trust me the Troll man is trying to look innocent and cute now, but soon as you turn your back.... watch out
well maybe you should come over to Dallas and check out what He is doing, he has expressed his opinion whole heartedly to several members. Slandering people whom have never encountered him before. Piling on for no reason. Trust me the Troll man is trying to look innocent and cute now, but soon as you turn your back.... watch out Originally Posted by Mya Michelle
Actually, it would be LIBEL, nor SLANDER. But regardless, truth is an absolute defense.

Carry on...
Mya you never answered my question earlier.....

How's model client doing?

Oh and rest assured as long as LM has been around if there was any drama associated with her I'm sure it would have surfaced by now. As said earlier this is Houston not Dallas.
MM
I trust very few people and i never trust anyone that says "trust me"
Awwww...MM said I'm innocent and cute!

Thank you for your kind words!

xoxo,
LMx

So...Treasures field trip in the near future? I'm easy to spot. I'm the old guy with a combover and the "I Heart Mya Michelle" t-shirt on...
Lets stick with the topic here..... Please do tell about the tittys..... you know the good stuff!!
Thank Mojojo...meanwhile back at the ranch.

Ok, because it was slow the manager was making some rather good deals to go up to VIP. We didn't go, so I can't say if it was different after the settlement. I doubt it since it is just a big room anyway.

I did see some people go in the back near the elevator. I specifically watched to see if the manager went back there in the dark corner. He did not. I also did not see him go upstairs. I'll try to chat him up a but next time to get a feel. And I'm having lunch next week with my favorite waitress and she always has the scoop.

But I'll repeat again. The girls were all beautiful. And a wide assortment of flavors. Additionally, they renovated the bathroom in the Stripper locker room downstairs. It used be like an outhouse, but it's great now.

The girls were super friendly to me also...usually a good sign that they are somewhat easier to deal with about other fun stuff.

Overall, my guy is the ITC activities are down but that OTC has improved.
Awwww...MM said I'm innocent and cute!

Thank you for your kind words!

xoxo,
LMx

So...Treasures field trip in the near future? I'm easy to spot. I'm the old guy with a combover and the "I Heart Mya Michelle" t-shirt on... Originally Posted by LilMynx69

Yeah buddy!
Lets stick with the topic here..... Please do tell about the tittys you know the good stuff!! Originally Posted by Mojojo
Did someone say tittys ??????

.....well, should I?