A question for the ladies

I'm wondering how many REALLY enjoy being rimmed. I will admit it's my fetish and totally get off on doing this. If you do, please tell me why. If you don't please tell me why. Feel free to PM your response if for some reason you don't wish to post your response here
  • bbkid
  • 02-09-2014, 02:56 PM
I personally like 20's. But, I saw some 26's on an Olds Cutlass this morning that looked pretty neat.
Did you read the title? or, are you just coming out of the closet?
Did you not get his sarcasm
Did you not get mine? Chill, not looking for a keyboard fight here. I apologize if my sarcastic reply to his sarcastic reply offended anyone. Just looking for some info from the ladies
I like it..you can worship my ass with your lips & tongue all day!...why waste such a pretty ass?? lol
I put a smiley just to ensure I wasn't offended lol.
Yes, with a Hitachi on my clit.
Ym, that's hot! LOL! I've done that plenty of times and it always feels awesome!!! My answer is;:::: I LIKEE A LOTTT!!!
Ym, that's hot! LOL! I've done that plenty of times and it always feels awesome!!! My answer is;:::: I LIKEE A LOTTT!!! Originally Posted by Sweet tart candy
Good to know...

My favorite utr introduced it to me. I asked her if she liked the favor returned and the answer was a resounding yes. She is the only one I have performed it on and I doubt I will find another I would do it on.
I put a smiley just to ensure I wasn't offended lol. Originally Posted by Eccie Addict
Dear John???
That is just not funny.... No smiley this time fucker.
Guys seriously, please. I'm just looking for responses from the ladies
Guys seriously, please. I'm just looking for responses from the ladies Originally Posted by bo1966
Good luck with that