Q for the Ladies

I have a question for the ladies, what is your preferred lickable lube? or should I say, your favorite type lube you really enjoy when daty on you? I am searching for a good flavored lube type I can use when I daty on her. I hear Oralove Delicious Duo Lickable Lubes is good.. any thoughts? since you ladies are the pros.

1. tastes good for me
2. feels good on her
3. comes in different flavors
4. Clit Sensitizer Gel

Thanks for your imput
Spit?
Why do you need lube for daty? Is it that hard to get the ladies wet from a good tongue-lashing?
Jameson.
Spit?
Why do you need lube for daty? Is it that hard to get the ladies wet from a good tongue-lashing? Originally Posted by Amelia Sterling
Good job Amelia, straight and to the point...

P.S. I love to give you a tongue-lashing...!!!
1&3
Spit?
Why do you need lube for daty? Is it that hard to get the ladies wet from a good tongue-lashing? Originally Posted by Amelia Sterling
I agree. I have never used lube. They have always enjoyed and wanting more.

Amelia wink wink
If you are going to daty after banging then I would think it would be nice to taste fruity. Condoms with spermacide is the absolute worst, I found that out before I became a cum slut.
Jameson. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
Jameson kicks ass Fancy....like the way you think....

1&3 Originally Posted by bustyamy
Godamn Amy!!!! That avatar is kicking ass....keep that shit up.....Jesus....
If you need a flavored lube you are probably dining at the wrong Y.

God Amy!!!! That avatar is kicking ass....keep that shit up.....Jesus.... Originally Posted by Russ38

Thanks darling, I've been taking time bettering myself. Just giving taste test of what you can expect I'm ready for head turning bikini time!!!