Alert/Review protocol question

I found this girl online advertising $$ / $20 hr/hh. I asked if she was reviewed, she said no. She prefers to remain discrete. I went in.

It was a total up sell bust deal. To get my reasonable expectations met was going to be $$$50.

Do I respect her wish to remain discrete or review her with a BIG no?

And save the "I told you so" and "don't go in without a review" post for someone else please.

Thanks
SO how are other people supposed to avoid the BS if we don't know who it is?
Write that review sir....

You can obviously see why she prefers to be "discrete".....
I will write it. Thanks for the feedback
Seriously??? You actually have to ask. Just write the damn review. What's the worst that can happen? She actually has an ECCIE approved no review directive. It'll get pulled. End of story. Little green men will not.... I repeat, will not abduct you & anally rape you.
Write it. Of course she wants bad service and up selling to stay a secret. Thanks for toftt and sharing.
So, if she doesn't advertise or isn't a member, can someone write a review on her?
I found this girl online advertising... Originally Posted by GirlsLoveCircles
So, if she doesn't advertise or isn't a member, can someone write a review on her? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
^ this
So, if she doesn't advertise or isn't a member, can someone write a review on her? Originally Posted by OliviaHoward
Who is this & what have you done with OH? The real OH is not this ignorant.
If she's advertising online, then you can review her shady business practices regardless of her wishes.

If she's advertising online and you get good service and she asks you remains discreet, you should do as asked.

If she's not advertising online and she provides good service and you know she's UTR and doesn't want reviews or publicity, you should absolutely not review her.

So go ahead and issue the warning. She's a scammer.
I personally agree with Mynx in general as far as the ethics of the situation...

However, as far as the rules go, to my knowledge the powers that be on Eccie have determined that "No Review Policies" set by the provider aren't enforceable unless they specifically request one from Eccie.

It's not automatic nor is it, to my understanding, against the rules to review a provider regardless of whether or not she advertises.

A mod can expound on the issue further I would imagine.
Curiously enough, I'm familiar with the No Review Policy Guidelines.

#29 - Verified Providers who use the Showcase feature or advertise in our forums are not entitled to a no-review policy. Should circumstances arise which require or prompt you to request a no-review policy on ECCIE, please understand that enforcement of this policy also results in revoking of your showcase or ad-posting privileges. Ladies who have chosen a no-review policy on ECCIE may still post and create threads in any of the non-advertising forums on the board and will still have access to the girls-only areas of the board.

The only gray area is if she DOESN'T advertise online AND is a scammer, but in that case, there really isn't a need to warn others because she doesn't advertise. You can just complain about her in the men's area...
Technically the Rule#29 as published only addresses the issue of a member of Eccie who doesn't have a showcase and doesn't place ads being entitled to a NRP.

In addition to the gray area you mentioned which is if she's not an Eccie member and doesn't advertise regardless of her being a scammer, it also doesn't address a situation where she's not a member of Eccie and does advertise elsewhere, but not here.

My assertion is that the rules have been further clarified beyond what has been publicly published to account for these scenarios. There are a few threads in "Ask the Staff" areas of other cities which discuss it.
Curiously enough, I'm familiar with the No Review Policy Guidelines.

#29 - Verified Providers who use the Showcase feature or advertise in our forums are not entitled to a no-review policy. Should circumstances arise which require or prompt you to request a no-review policy on ECCIE, please understand that enforcement of this policy also results in revoking of your showcase or ad-posting privileges. Ladies who have chosen a no-review policy on ECCIE may still post and create threads in any of the non-advertising forums on the board and will still have access to the girls-only areas of the board. Originally Posted by LilMynx69

This is what I thought. Seems clear to me. If she’s not a member here (Mmets the no showcase condition) and doesn’t advertise here, then…………….
The only gray area is if she DOESN'T Originally Posted by LilMynx69
advertise online AND is a scammer, but in that case, there really isn't a need to warn others because she doesn't advertise. You can just complain about her in the men's area... Originally Posted by LilMynx69

Then in my mind that would be an alert.