Gift refusal?

Was listening to the radio on the way to work this morning and they were listing gifts you should NOT give for Valentine's Day.

Got me to thinking (a rarity in and of itself) Is there a gift, aside from an STD or a baby, that a provider would refuse instantly?

Lmfao this is funny
lol--silly man!

I would NOT want granny panties...
lol--silly man!

I would NOT want granny panties... Originally Posted by DallasRain

From the looks of your avatar it would be a shame to cover that with ANY panties.ijs
Pots, pans, an iron, a Swiffer mop, a vacuum cleaner, all things I might use to whomp you over the head with for thinking of me in domestic terms. (If you want me to wear my French maid's outfit, just ask.)

Valentine's Day is not the time for practicality. (Although all of the above items were greatly appreciated when I first moved into my incall.)
I was going to include a battery charger on the unapproved list, but that actually has practical uses for a professional lady, depending on the extent of her toy collection.

Ten gifts a provider might not be thrilled with on V-Day:

1. Framed photo of her ATF and his wife.
2. Thong underwear from the resale shop.
3. Homeless kittens. (She already has a pussy for you to pet.)
4. Massage oil, unless you are going to use it on HER for a change.
5. Sugar-free chocolates. (Is that a HINT?)
6. Summer's Eve gift set. (Again, is that a HINT?)
7. Vibrating butt plug for a girl not into anal. (Although she may stick it where the sun don't shine on YOU.)
8. Flowers you "borrowed" from the cemetery, you cheap bastard. (At least remember to remove the sympathy card.)
9. Stockings you obviously bought in someone else's size, since your provider is 5 inches taller and 20 lbs lighter.
10. Personalized jewelry engraved with the wrong initials. (Who were you thinking of when you bought THAT? Even worse, did you give the one with the provider's initials to your wife?)

^^^Awesome.
Pots, pans, an iron, a Swiffer mop, a vacuum cleaner, all things I might use to whomp you over the head with for thinking of me in domestic terms. (If you want me to wear my French maid's outfit, just ask.)

Valentine's Day is not the time for practicality. (Although all of the above items were greatly appreciated when I first moved into my incall.)
I was going to include a battery charger on the unapproved list, but that actually has practical uses for a professional lady, depending on the extent of her toy collection.

7. Vibrating butt plug for a girl not into anal. (Although she may stick it where the sun don't shine on YOU.)
8. Flowers you "borrowed" from the cemetery, you cheap bastard. (At least remember to remove the sympathy card.)
9. Stockings you obviously bought in someone else's size, since your provider is 5 inches taller and 20 lbs lighter.
10. Personalized jewelry engraved with the wrong initials. (Who were you thinking of when you bought THAT? Even worse, did you give the one with the provider's initials to your wife?)

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
I object to #3 and refer you to Theboardmanexperience".com
I object to #3 and refer you to Theboardmanexperience".com Originally Posted by boardman
I'm all for the heavy petting of felines, but pussy surprises are not always good, and what about other critters like doggy, cowgirl, and crabs? Equal opportunity, ya know.
lol OWC!
I'm all for the heavy petting of felines, but pussy surprises are not always good, and what about other critters like doggy, cowgirl, and crabs? Equal opportunity, ya know. Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
OK. OK. We need to slow down a bit, I am trying to take notes.

So are pussies, doggies, cowgirls and crabs on or off the acceptable list?

Originally Posted by Fancyinheels
hey now that's funny although I am personally guilty of #10
I heard boardman refused a SPCA-Houston coupon once.

Something about it being good for one free spay or neuter.

:SHRUG:
  • Sonya
  • 02-12-2014, 11:07 AM
All depends on the girl. I'd totally love any and all cooking impliments. But I wouldn't want clothes. I'm a 14/16 on top and a 9/10 on bottom. Don't even try. Appriciate it but ill just end up having to return it.
  • RoxyG
  • 02-12-2014, 11:56 AM
I once refused a close clients gift. As much as I loved it I could not accept his deceased wifes diamond necklace. It was beautiful, but that was way too personal. He did surprise me with a new one the following week :-)
All depends on the girl. I'd totally love any and all cooking impliments. But I wouldn't want clothes. I'm a 14/16 on top and a 9/10 on bottom. Don't even try. Appriciate it but ill just end up having to return it. Originally Posted by Sonya
Stated Measurements = 40DDD-36-41 5'10", 165

Exactly and I wear a 9 in juniors. Thank you. Originally Posted by Alyssa XOXO
In context she was talking pant size. I thinck???
Stated Measurements = 34DD-26-36, 5'5", 125