Wondering how to give a guy an "ok" or "referral"

So I truly think it much easier if I learn how and other verified providers start giving guys ok's or referral's.

It takes too much time trying to get some of these guys verified. considering we, as providers, are relying on each other to vouche for a potential,and we are usually tied up for a period of time that the potential is left waiting...

So with that being said.. I really need some help from any of you on how to get these guys referred!!

Thanks bunches!!
Preferred411.com
Hey pretty girl,

Most ladies here are fast at getting back references. I have some of the ladies numbers that I can call or text on and always hear back with in 30 mins. Most guys here no that some sort of screening is required to meet the ladies here so they should know that a response may not be available within a few minutes unless using p411. I would make some screening guidelines and mention them on your website : like I do require screening to meet, it maybe take a few hours to properly get you screened so please be courteous and contact me in advance with enough time to get you screened. I state on my website that I'm not a last minute provider for this reason as I don't want someone sitting there waiting for an ok and doesn't get one because a lady hasn't responded. P411 is very helpful however there are still a large number of guys who won't use it because they either don't hobby often, they don't want to give identifying info out, or just do want to spend the money.

Good luck girl if you ever need help let me know.
Hi katie,

I woud use a private messaging system on eccie and or p411.

I suggest this so the lady you are contacting knows you are indeed katie2CherishU. Sometime a text from a lady I don't know makes me put off giving the reference until I have time to go find out if she is who she claims (I swear it always happens when I'm getting ready). We can all see why it's important to know you are speaking with a provider and not someone perpetrating to be one. On the other hand, if a lady sends me a p.m. and it pops up on my phone I can just send a quick message back and go on about my business. If you are not getting a p.m response fast enough, go ahead and text/call the lady and say "Hey I'm katie2CherishU I sent you a p.m. for a reference....."

Also, ask the gent for the most recent reference. If his last provider was say longer than 6months ago, ask him something to remind her of their time together.

Gent's if you are using a lady as a reference from longer than six months ago it helps if you give her a heads up so she knows exactly who you are and can see how you are behaving/acting these days.

katie, always remember just because I saw him 6mo+ ago doesn't mean he is in the same spirits so it's best to use your own spidy-senses as well to get a good gauge on if you want to see someone.

I wish you the best.
Very helpful. Thanks Ladies.. I should have my P411 confirmed this week.. so that will be a huge help Britt.. And Ebony.. I will start doing the private message.. I really do appreciate the help!!

MUAH
It would be kind of cool if this place had a see / do not see vote option on the guys profile that only verified provider accounts could see. That way if you contact a gal and the guy has a good rep you can schedule. If he has a do not see you can contact the provider that gave him a do not see for details.
It would be kind of cool if this place had a see / do not see vote option on the guys profile that only verified provider accounts could see. That way if you contact a gal and the guy has a good rep you can schedule. If he has a do not see you can contact the provider that gave him a do not see for details. Originally Posted by Michael_Loomis
Now thats deep.
It would be kind of cool if this place had a see / do not see vote option on the guys profile that only verified provider accounts could see. That way if you contact a gal and the guy has a good rep you can schedule. If he has a do not see you can contact the provider that gave him a do not see for details. Originally Posted by Michael_Loomis
I think your avatar already does that! LOL