signifgant other's , your thoughts please!

In a recent thread a few ladies mentioned having bfs or husbands in their lives that support their role as provider's, thought this might be an interesting topic , ready,set,go!:hypo_h 4h:
Is there a question here? The answer is - yes, that's true.
Is there a question here? The answer is - yes, that's true. Originally Posted by Taskmaster
I just thought there might just be some input as to how you would react to having a gf or wife as a provider
Some times it works, most of the time it does not.

he can't wait for his nymphomaniac whore girl friend to get home for some sex.
Then he hears honey I'm home. dang she looks hot, hair a mess, but shot smiling ear to ear having that hard time with legs after great sex. I got the money we need for car tires honey. His ego and desire to have sex with her shot out the window. Thinks ya so fucking what
Some times it works, most of the time it does not.

he can't wait for his nymphomaniac whore girl friend to get home for some sex.
Then he hears honey I'm home. dang she looks hot, hair a mess, but shot smiling ear to ear having that hard time with legs after great sex. I got the money we need for car tires honey. His ego and desire to have sex with her shot out the window. Thinks ya so fucking what Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
Idk, I consider myself to be pretty open minded but could you just imagine sitting down for supper and discussing the days events? So honey, how many cocks did you suck today?Were they all bigger than mine?Oh, your not interested in having sex with me because you came 14 times already today?
Well you just wouldnt talk about that shit. Obviously. I wont never do. He doesnt care to hear about it no do i really care to relive the days events.

And if the bf has issues of was his bigger than mine and shit then you would have underlying self esteem issues as well which probably wouldnt make for a happy relationship anyways. Imho
Idk, I consider myself to be pretty open minded but could you just imagine sitting down for supper and discussing the days events? So honey, how many cocks did you suck today?Were they all bigger than mine?Oh, your not interested in having sex with me because you came 14 times already today? Originally Posted by lickidyclit

If you believe that then you probably believe it when she says she loves you
or that she only does BB with you.
lickidyclit
Its a fake story. But I made it up think about a few married gals that do have hobby's that are open minded past and now
Well you just wouldnt talk about that shit. Obviously. I wont never do. He doesnt care to hear about it no do i really care to relive the days events.

And if the bf has issues of was his bigger than mine and shit then you would have underlying self esteem issues as well which probably wouldnt make for a happy relationship anyways. Imho Originally Posted by Amber Does
In my little story that was not talked about.
He could tell she had a great time.
Now I am sure not all of your dates with others are a wow.
But bet a few are and he can tell latter.
It could work on he mind without a word
Jealousy is a powerful emotion..ijs just make sure not to conflate sex with love

If the guy couldn't handle it, to make it work, he likely would need to cover the lost income himself. I think most ladies would stop as long as the money is still there. I guess that would make him a sugar daddy.

On the plus side, many fantasy could be fulfilled.
lickidyclit
Its a fake story. But I made it up think about a few married gals that do have hobby's that are open minded past and now Originally Posted by offshoredrilling
I am bored watching the Bills getting pounded again so I will share my experience I had with a girl I met last winter while in Florida.A young beauty who was very busy day and night,she had guys practically waiting in line almost like a glory hole scenario with $40 bng rates.Ya know the deal, get em in get em off and get em out.Anyway, she was pretty good but only did bbbjs occasionally she would allow titty fucking but never would she show or allow any pussy action whatsoever..As you might guess I soon became one of her regulars and got to know her reasonably well, she told me about having a bf. I asked if her knew and approved of her activities she said

"he sure does want to meet him", then she called out his name and out of the bathroom he came and she introduced him to me.Discovered later that he had no issues as long as she kept her cunt off limits to anybody but him, now thats what I call being open minded and trusting................and btw Offshore this is a true story......................... ..................Lc
You didn't say what his cut of the action was...I fuckin hate pimps.

Just sayin, it sounds very different than the scenario ocd described.
I do believe you hit the nail on the head Trojan
You didn't say what his cut of the action was...I fuckin hate pimps.

Just sayin, it sounds very different than the scenario ocd described. Originally Posted by trojantide
Didn't get the impression he was a pimp, if he was wouldn't he or she have a higher rate to work with? Besides, he drove a black pickup not a pink Caddy......................... ..........did I mention I was bored?
Didn't get the impression he was a pimp, if he was wouldn't he or she have a higher rate to work with? Besides, he drove a black pickup not a pink Caddy......................... ..........did I mention I was bored? Originally Posted by lickidyclit
Yea, I'm making assumptions based on incomplete info. But hiding in the bathroom makes it look like he's keeping track of her trying to control the situation. In other words, pimpin

Yep, I'm bored for the same reason u r

Fuckin Bills