What Biden and the Rest of You DON'T KNOW!

Who will be Biden's running mate?

Amendment XXV
Section 1.
In case of the removal of the President from office or of his death or resignation, the Vice President shall become President.

Section 2.
Whenever there is a vacancy in the office of the Vice President, the President shall nominate a Vice President who shall take office upon confirmation by a majority vote of both Houses of Congress.

Section 3.
Whenever the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that he is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, and until he transmits to them a written declaration to the contrary, such powers and duties shall be discharged by the Vice President as Acting President.

Section 4.
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive departments or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.

Thereafter, when the President transmits to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives his written declaration that no inability exists, he shall resume the powers and duties of his office unless the Vice President and a majority of either the principal officers of the executive department or of such other body as Congress may by law provide, transmit within four days to the President pro tempore of the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office. Thereupon Congress shall decide the issue, assembling within forty-eight hours for that purpose if not in session. If the Congress, within twenty-one days after receipt of the latter written declaration, or, if Congress is not in session, within twenty-one days after Congress is required to assemble, determines by two-thirds vote of both Houses that the President is unable to discharge the powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall continue to discharge the same as Acting President; otherwise, the President shall resume the powers and duties of his office.
Nancy wants to be President!
Not a bad idea, junior. Either one of them would be a hell of a lot better than what we have now.
Not a bad idea, junior. Either one of them would be a hell of a lot better than what we have now. Originally Posted by Lapdog

so will you take the TWK Challenge? how exactly has Trump ruined your life again?

if Trump is such a bad president should be easy for ya .. right??
I'm not really up on what the TWK Challenge is whacko, and Trump hasn't ruined my life at all. Actually, it's pretty good. I just think that Trump is a fucking asshole, and anybody who supports him is an ignorant degenerate.
I'm not really up on what the TWK Challenge is whacko, and Trump hasn't ruined my life at all. Actually, it's pretty good. I just think that Trump is a fucking asshole, and anybody who supports him is an ignorant degenerate. Originally Posted by Lapdog

yep. can't name one thing. and if Trump hasn't ruined your life, rather improved it and many others why are people who support him degenerates?

and just because yous say so isn't a valid answer
If you say so.
if yous say so isn't a valid answer Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
Oh, and he’s a fucking assholes, too.
It's difficult to understand the mindset that these people have where they actually think that their financial well-being is dependent on the performance of the idiot who currently occupies the White House. My current financial status has nothing to do with Trump or Obama, or anybody else except me. I am totally responsible for my own financial station in life and I have done a pretty goddam good job of it, thank you very much.
  • WTF
  • 03-07-2020, 06:23 PM
It's difficult to understand the mindset that these people have where they actually think that their financial well-being is dependent on the performance of the idiot who currently occupies the White House. My current financial status has nothing to do with Trump or Obama, or anybody else except me. I am totally responsible for my own financial station in life and I have done a pretty goddam good job of it, thank you very much. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Wacko thinks Trump is responsible for his lot in life

I'm not really up on what the TWK Challenge is whacko, and Trump hasn't ruined my life at all. Actually, it's pretty good. I just think that Trump is a fucking asshole, and anybody who supports him is an ignorant degenerate. Originally Posted by Lapdog
You're not up on much of anything. You're either as demented as Joe Biden or as inebriated as Nancy Pelosi, which is it?
  • oeb11
  • 03-07-2020, 06:41 PM
nazi nancy wants the Oval Office almost as much as H...

Gonna be intersting to watch those two bitches claw each other for the prize.

No - it won't be Biden - too senile. Bernie - maybe - as token first slot and h or nazi pelosi for VP and reality eventual POTUS - if elected.

Bernie and H.. - the two most hated individuals in America.

My, My - the Fascist DPST's sure can pick'em!!
I think anyone who opposes Trump is a stupid faggot!
Not a bad idea, junior. Either one of them would be a hell of a lot better than what we have now. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Don't tell me you think you're President?
I think anyone who opposes Trump is a stupid faggot! Originally Posted by friendly fred
Isn't that a "COXY-MORON"?

Kinda like calling oneself someone's "LapDog"!
It's difficult to understand the mindset that these people have where they actually think that their financial well-being is dependent on the performance of the idiot who currently occupies the White House. My current financial status has nothing to do with Trump or Obama, or anybody else except me. I am totally responsible for my own financial station in life and I have done a pretty goddam good job of it, thank you very much. Originally Posted by Lapdog
Wacko thinks Trump is responsible for his lot in life

Originally Posted by WTF

if president's don't have any effect on people's well being why do we elect one?