Anti-STI Measures

I retired from actively hobbying a number of years ago due to contracting an STI from a verified provider. The critter in question was topical so condoms made no difference. I'm pondering returning to the hobby and wondering if anyone has any suggestions on methods to prevent transmission of the likes of Molluscum Contagiosum. Alcohol wipes immediately after? Obviously CBJ, CFS, no DFK or DATY.

TIA for any suggestions.
I retired from actively hobbying a number of years ago due to contracting an STI from a verified provider. The critter in question was topical so condoms made no difference. I'm pondering returning to the hobby and wondering if anyone has any suggestions on methods to prevent transmission of the likes of Molluscum Contagiosum. Alcohol wipes immediately after? Obviously CBJ, CFS, no DFK or DATY.

TIA for any suggestions. Originally Posted by AgaveOnApril20
This post makes me want to quit.
Unfortunately being a verified lady doesn’t mean they aren’t a foul human being and continues to work knowing they have something. Verified or unverified I stay away from ladies that have veal physiques
If it itches....it ain't love!
Veal. Oh yuck. As a strict vegetarian I stray far away from veal. Even verified veal.
Veal physiques???
It is not so much the lady you are with, it could be one of her previous customers that passed something along. Alcohol wipes will work, so will wet-wipes right after a date. Don't forget mouthwash(Listerine is best), you can keep a small bottle in your car (and re-fill it). As soon as you get home, re-rinse with mouthwash, and don't brush your teeth until you get in a second rinse. Take a shower right away, hot water and soap, be sure to clean everywhere. Before and after the date, make sure you hydrate, and after the date take a good pee to clean out your system. There is no sure fire way to prevent catching something, but the above mentioned actions should minimize getting infected.
Is this like motorbike riding, if ya never get wet, your not riding enough?
Thanks Lakeside, I appreciate you taking the time to respond. Pretty much confirmed what I was thinking.

Best,
It is not so much the lady you are with, it could be one of her previous customers that passed something along. Alcohol wipes will work, so will wet-wipes right after a date. Don't forget mouthwash(Listerine is best), you can keep a small bottle in your car (and re-fill it). As soon as you get home, re-rinse with mouthwash, and don't brush your teeth until you get in a second rinse. Take a shower right away, hot water and soap, be sure to clean everywhere. Before and after the date, make sure you hydrate, and after the date take a good pee to clean out your system. There is no sure fire way to prevent catching something, but the above mentioned actions should minimize getting infected. Originally Posted by Lakeside2016
Good advice...
It is not so much the lady you are with, it could be one of her previous customers that passed something along. Alcohol wipes will work, so will wet-wipes right after a date. Don't forget mouthwash(Listerine is best), you can keep a small bottle in your car (and re-fill it). As soon as you get home, re-rinse with mouthwash, and don't brush your teeth until you get in a second rinse. Take a shower right away, hot water and soap, be sure to clean everywhere. Before and after the date, make sure you hydrate, and after the date take a good pee to clean out your system. There is no sure fire way to prevent catching something, but the above mentioned actions should minimize getting infected. Originally Posted by Lakeside2016
Keep tellin yerself that....

Good advice... Originally Posted by H5678J
No, it ain't. Sorry. Not that it won't help at all. Or that it will hurt. But these steps offer little protection.

You are rolling the dice every time. Accept it. Otherwise, don't play.

And to anyone who is sayin "shit, there goes roo again"....no worries. I'm not gonna get preachy or into a big discussion on this again. This is what it is. But the OP deserves an informed answer to his question. No offense to Lakeside. His stuff sounds good. But it just ain't effective. I dearly wish it was....

Then again...it won't hurt. Might as well. Just don't thinck yer good cuz ya do this stuff...

fuckin roo….
shit, there goes roo again...squashing the hopes of those of us who've been relying on Dr. Boneher's "piss it out" regimen to save our asses.
shit, there goes roo again...squashing the hopes of those of us who've been relying on Dr. Boneher's "piss it out" regimen to save our asses. Originally Posted by Charno3
roo just became a huge Charno fan.....

Good advice... Originally Posted by H5678J
And to think y’all are serious