Are condoms no longer optional at studios?

So I heard that someone visited a studio recently. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, all the typical stuff. But then suddenly the girl supposedly climbed onto him and fucked him with no cover. He was surprised because usually they ask if he wants a condom or not. This girl didn't even ask. Hopefully he goes get STD tested in a month or so.

So anyone else have this experience? Where the girl doesn't ask if the man wants a condom anymore? She just climbs on. And she didn't ask for extra. Thats kinda suspicious if you ask me.
Sometimes as in real life. Things get hot and it just happens. She must have had alot of attraction to him and he checked all her boxes
You can stop them and ask for one. IJS..
So you heard this 1st hand, 2nd hand or read it in a review ROS?
It was his "friend", remember?
It was his "friend", remember? Originally Posted by Big b.o.b.1
I really want to know the answer.

Ksalter, was it personal knowledge, a tip from a friend or was it from reading a review? I am very interested to know.
Condom is still optional at studio, but per usual, because your "friend" allegedly is too hot and handsome for the girl + he made over 20k per month, therefore all the studio girls just wanted to fuck him raw so they can have a baby with your "friend" allegedly. Hope that answers your question. Also, tell your "friend" to get checked cause his dick may fall off soon
Hellyeah it’s “suspicious” for sure!
Can you please tell me who this suspicious lady is? Asking for a friend. TIA!