Pittsburgh

Hey. I'm only going to be here until Saturday then taking off to tn. Does anyone know of any places for rent that I can move into at the latest october? I should have all the money by then. And also I am selling cookie dough so if your interested let me know. I'm trying to raise money for one to get my teeth fixed and to get moved into a house. Wish me luck guys I have an interview today making 17 to 19 an hour and flexible hours. In excited to start on a new path and actually start working towards my future. Wish me luck.
Good luck Buffy!!!!
Good luck with the job interview
Wishing you luck on your endeavor.
Good Luck, Chloe!
Good luck! I've been thinking about meeting you! Reach out if you need help finding a place.
You go girl, hope the interview goes well.
  • Typo
  • 08-20-2021, 07:11 AM
Good luck with the interview. If it doesn't go the right way, McDonalds on McKnight Rd is starting at $22 an hour (per the sign in front of the store). With the amount of available overtime they are offering, education benefits, health benefits, etc., you can do pretty well there if the pay rate is legit. There are plenty of affordable rentals in that area too.
cookie dough??
Good Luck Chole
  • signa
  • 08-21-2021, 05:27 PM
cookie dough?? Originally Posted by yinzerpgh
yeah what to do you mean cookie dough? like Pillsbury?
Literally, there are some fundraisers where people sell cookie dough (pre-mixed, but unbaked) that people can bake into cookies at home. I've also seen fundraisers where people try to sell unbaked pizzas in the same way.

I've never understood why this is a thing, and why they don't just sell actual baked cookies or pizzas. Maybe to try to do an end run around some health department regulations about selling food items? Dunno...
Literally, there are some fundraisers where people sell cookie dough (pre-mixed, but unbaked) that people can bake into cookies at home. I've also seen fundraisers where people try to sell unbaked pizzas in the same way.

I've never understood why this is a thing, and why they don't just sell actual baked cookies or pizzas. Maybe to try to do an end run around some health department regulations about selling food items? Dunno... Originally Posted by laserface
agreed but usually school aged kids are selling these kinds of things as a class, not as an individual, let alone an adult. No offense to Chloe - just seems like an odd way to help get her teeth fixed
Thought she was leaving Saturday???��