Gift Card as payment

Hi,

This l gift have been discussed here before but search wasnt working. I have been in and out of the hobby for many years. Have seen some good and some bad. Mostly some UTR girls. Bit recently was asked to use an E-Bay gift card as payment purchased at Sheetz or Get-go. Asked if she took cash amd said first visit had to be gift card. Have a feeling it was a scam so cancelled the appt. Anyone got info on this???
Definitely legit

The fact that you asked the community should be your obvious, but in case you are still on the fence about it -

DO NOT EVER PREPAY OR GIVE GIFT CARDS OR CASHAPP OR PAYPAL OR VENMO ETC BEFORE MEETING!
I'd think as long as it was given in person it's fine, but my hunch is "she" was going to ask you for the numbers in advance.

Cash, is like, the universal gift card, so why wouldn't she want that? (rhetorical)
  • signa
  • 08-22-2021, 11:37 AM
its a full blow scam, I texted the one who did this last night. They aren't even it the US. Pic they sent was one of a random women with Chinese on the door. Supposedly a hotel in pittsburgh
You'll drop 2-400 on a non-refundable ebay gift card.

Then you'll get to the person's 'location' and they will say 'give me the numbers before you come up'.

Hopefully then you will realize its a scam, but by that time you already have a few hundred on a non refundable ebay card. Hope you were planning on buying ebay this week!
Thanks everyone!!!

I had a feeling it was a scam. Someone had told me to they somehow can trace it back to your method of payment. So if you paid with a credit card they somehow could get the number.

Glad the big head took over!!!
Thanks everyone!!!

I had a feeling it was a scam. Someone had told me to they somehow can trace it back to your method of payment. So if you paid with a credit card they somehow could get the number.

Glad the big head took over!!! Originally Posted by Wildman15601

I don't think a ho is smart enough to do that. A scammer maybe, but there is also the off chance that the ho is just dumb enough that doesn't realize that anything that is not cash can 100% be traced
Maybe it's Bezos trying to generate revenue