Client reviews?

I see that clients review providers, but I can't find the reverse of that. Can anyone direct me? Also, where do providers report issues with clients such as drinking, drugs, aggression, or other questionable behavior that may be harmful? Thank you for your patience.
Ha Ha your asking for WHAT? Some of those topics are not allowed (open for discussion) but the women have a forum all to themselves to discuss these matters.
Also you can post an alert if it is serious just make sure to post the username of the accused...lol
Ha Ha your asking for WHAT? Some of those topics are not allowed (open for discussion) but the women have a forum all to themselves to discuss these matters.
Also you can post an alert if it is serious just make sure to post the username of the accused...lol Originally Posted by fishingtwo
Oh, I must have missed that forum, I'll go back and look for it. Nevermind, someone PM'ed me and told me where to find the ladies forum.
Oh, I must have missed that forum, I'll go back and look for it. Nevermind, someone PM'ed me and told me where to find the ladies forum. Originally Posted by MsKitty
It's only available to Verified Providers, I believe.
I see that clients review providers, but I can't find the reverse of that. Originally Posted by MsKitty
The ladies private forum is the Powder Room, which sounds both feminine and explosive. No guys allowed there. General alerts belong in the Alerts forum.
Oh, I must have missed that forum, I'll go back and look for it. Nevermind, someone PM'ed me and told me where to find the ladies forum. Originally Posted by MsKitty
Kitty, once you become a Verified Provider, you will have more forums visible to you.
Ms. Kitty, try VerifyHim. It's free to join & to browse the blacklist.