Check this sight

Has anyone heard of home.ourhome2.net. Not a lot of folks on there. Very cool sight.
Outta sight. Lmao
  • BLM69
  • 12-06-2018, 09:33 AM
Never heard of it, what's it about?
any taint photos on there?
Ourhome2.net been around since aspd. It is like this sight except there are not any restrictions.
  • BLM69
  • 12-06-2018, 10:05 AM
Sounds like a great "sight" I need to check it out
LOL...
Attached Images File Type: jpg 2oc46x.jpg (37.5 KB, 666 views)
  • BLM69
  • 12-06-2018, 11:18 AM
.. Originally Posted by corona
You're killing me here, I just checked out the sight, I've been missing out. Any more sights we need to know about OP?
  • lvprg
  • 12-06-2018, 11:25 AM
Ive been on it since this one crashed but it doesnt seem to have as much action. idk
I've heard you can find real live hookers there. And much cheaper than calling 1-976-SQUISH for phone sex
Wow Layla !! Thanks for the info !! Is it just like this site ? Is it fun ? Can we meet friends ? Can we see "Drama" movies ?
every website has restrictions.
they’re just different.

like there - the main (only?) way to get verified and have ad-posting or premium access is to be verified by a member.
and here - write a review or pay (guys) or be verified by staff (providers).

waldt.
Bahaha. Babe I heard of it the next day Eccie was shutdown. I'm getting used to it. The interface kills me though. Too much randomness, options. For the first time I know exactly why Apple people don't like Samsung. It has more capabilities but it must be learned. I'm still figuring it out. I think there are a lot more girls being managed there and I don't like that.
every website has restrictions.
they’re just different.

like there - the main (only?) way to get verified and have ad-posting or premium access is to be verified by a member.
and here - write a review or pay (guys) or be verified by staff (providers).

waldt. Originally Posted by pmdelites
I like the way that OH2's verification process works. Because in all honesty, what the boards need are like minded individuals who are on them for a specific reason, the hobby, the trolls are soon weeded out. The ladies have a much easier process of which to get validated as a provider than the guys do as a verified hobbyist. Just writing reviews, which are currently not verifiable, are not going to give a guy total access like it does here. Plus, there is no way to buy verified status, so once again, no trolls or mandles, just verified hobbyists and providers that actually civilly discuss hobby subjects, instead of cyberbullying other members for shits and grins.