The best thing about the new ECCIE?

• Go4it
  • 08-03-2020, 10:46 PM
LOL - the best thing about the new Eccie is it used to take me over an hour to see everything I wanted to look at --- now --- less than 15 minutes
True. I used to scan the things that I considered relevant, dive into a few things, etc. and it would take at least 30 minutes. Now, I’m in and off in less than ten minutes usually. Sometimes five.
Very true. And that's after doubling the number of cities I frequently look at.
Actually, the best thing about the new Eccie, to me anyway, is that the rules have changed regarding cyberstalking and insulting others just for fun so the trolls have also pretty much went away to the pivate forums to play with each other or left completely, but there are still a few active on the main public portion of the site.
The best thing to me is there are still douchebags who are the only ones in the room that don’t think or know they are douchebags.
i don't see anything positive about the "reviews only" eccie--most of the previous guys and gals have just gone to other sites....so sad....
i don't see anything positive about the "reviews only" eccie--most of the previous guys and gals have just gone to other sites....so sad.... Originally Posted by Sherry of DFW
Yes they have.

Do not forget the one that have gone into the private forums of this site. Every so often some of them make an appearance in the public forums, but they play with each other in their little old world now instead of trolling real hobbyists.
Actually, the best thing about the new Eccie, to me anyway, is that the rules have changed regarding cyberstalking and insulting others just for fun so the trolls have also pretty much went away to the pivate forums to play with each other or left completely, but there are still a few active on the main public portion of the site. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I don't know. The Biden VP Thread is pretty viscious with trolls galore. Doesn't bother me, I fight verbarlly for a living. But I'd say that the new eccie.net is just as contentious.

And I agree with Sheri. As much as I hope it would be, the new site doesn't seem viable. Scads of people have left, and many more no longer pay much attention here when they drop by.
New eccie makes me feel like I graduated from the Evelyn Woods Reading Dynamics class. The Ladies can still advertise here but it takes a bit of cunning to pull it off gracefully. As for the drama, I must not be part of any private group here. But politics definitely gets alot of people who try to shout loudest thinking that is how one gets a point across.
The best thing to me is there are still douchebags who are the only ones in the room that don’t think or know they are douchebags. Originally Posted by ManSlut
I see what you did there. Bravo, sir
Glass houses? Or cellophane wrappers?
I don't know. The Biden VP Thread is pretty viscious with trolls galore. Doesn't bother me, I fight verbarlly for a living. But I'd say that the new eccie.net is just as contentious.

And I agree with Sheri. As much as I hope it would be, the new site doesn't seem viable. Scads of people have left, and many more no longer pay much attention here when they drop by. Originally Posted by TexTushHog

He only cares about the trolls that come for him and his multitude of previous sins. The trolls that aren't coming for him don't matter to him.
The best thing about the new eccie is that it isn't oh2 - that site sucks, as do the people who run it.

And I agree with Sheri. As much as I hope it would be, the new site doesn't seem viable. Scads of people have left, and many more no longer pay much attention here when they drop by. Originally Posted by TexTushHog
I did not say ALL the trolls have left, as a matter of fact, there are a few of them that have posted on this very thread. My ignore list is very long so when I see one or more of them have posted after me (my detractors are dedicated and follow my posts intently), I am sure they are talking about me, hence my signature line, and not at all about the subject of this thread. I do not get on a whore board to play politics or one upsmanship games with others, I am here for P4P. While they have tried for years to push their false agendas about me onto other people and hope to sway those that get told what to think, alas, that did not work as I am still here and seeing providers regularly, and frankly, actions speak louder than words which is why I have triple digit OKs on p411.

In any event, this site has had so many active members guested/deleted their accounts or just quit posting, that the site is virtually useless. I remember when you could post a review in the morning and by the late afternoon it would be on the second page. Now, there are reviews that were written days ago that are still on the first page. And like has been previously said, since their is very little posting, logging on and reading new posts are quick and painless.
wait, im still here.

I did not say ALL the trolls have left, as a matter of fact, there are a few of them that have posted on this very thread. My ignore list is very long so when I see one or more of them have posted after me (my detractors are dedicated and follow my posts intently), I am sure they are talking about me, hence my signature line, and not at all about the subject of this thread. I do not get on a whore board to play politics or one upsmanship games with others, I am here for P4P. While they have tried for years to push their false agendas about me onto other people and hope to sway those that get told what to think, alas, that did not work as I am still here and seeing providers regularly, and frankly, actions speak louder than words which is why I have triple digit OKs on p411.

In any event, this site has had so many active members guested/deleted their accounts or just quit posting, that the site is virtually useless. I remember when you could post a review in the morning and by the late afternoon it would be on the second page. Now, there are reviews that were written days ago that are still on the first page. And like has been previously said, since their is very little posting, logging on and reading new posts are quick and painless. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote