I am retiring, thank TheOriginalDannie for her harassment and unending theories of bs. Now my security is at risk

Let me begin by saying I always thought I would just quietly fade away and those who knew me would know how to continue to reach me, but now that option has been taken away. Thanks to TheOriginalDannie for throwing around my name when she got outed someone apparently decided to teach me a lesson about something I Had absolutely NOTHING to do with.

We were once close friends until she chose to attack me over several days for "trying to make her look bad" concerning her rift with Miss Priss and Tara. If it seemed that way it was not at all my intentions.I apologize again!

I previously gave an apology and made effort to try to share my view since I honestly did not understand how she could think that. This effort only led to harassement and threatening via text in a very ugly personal way and did not stop until May 5! Even though the last time I spoke with her was via text April 23rd asking her to stop contacting me for the umpteenth time because of how ugly she was choosing to be.

That apparently was not enough because the bullying continues. A smear campaign and character assasination that included being accused of selling stollen items to her even though I have original sale paper work for it still, causing people I have not even met to think I was in support of people getting hacked or against other people(I am not clear on exactly how that was misconstrued, but do know I got angry emails from people who had been convinced) And there was so much churned up about the guy I was dating that we broke up.

Still this is not enough, now she is throwing my name around accusing me of having outed her. Not only would I NEVER do this, but if I ever had even the slightest inclination it would have begun with an individual that left fingerprint bruises on my neck and arm after smashing my head into a wall and door. I did not out anyone even then! If I didn't do it with him this petty bs wouldn't have been near enough reason. But yet MY name is on her lips AGAIN. WTF!

Which brings me to the present posting, now someone has outed me to "get me back" for this plot line she was so convincing about.

So congradufuckalations Dannie! I effing white flag! For what I have no clue since I walked away from all things Dannie April 23rd and have been living my life. This drama is bullshit! The fact that I came to be such a target after having been such close friends at one point is just such a sad and thoroughly disappointing culmination of events.

I never came here to play someone's twisted game of "If momma ain't happy, ain't nobody happy" This is not what the hobby is supposed to be about At All. So I'm out... I am so done. You win.. Good job!

Take care and good luck to the rest.
Ummmmmm this is news to me.

I won't and cannot post what I know about my outing because it was off-board.

Guilty dog barks first. Tara and I are cool. I'm not certain what this has to do with anything but I have not mentioned your name, so this is a little bizarre and confirms my suspicions.

Good luck to you and I wish you the best.

~Dannie.
I get outed and you are calling me a guilty dog... Nice.

You have never bullied anyone else? No one else has ever been offended by your targeted attacks either directly or indirectly? You never mentioned my name to anyone?

Pleading ignorance is quite the new tactic. This may be the the Only time You aren't in the know. Ya okay.
meow
It's just funny that you got outed riiiiight after I did.:

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?...post1053281822

Very coincidental. Did I start a thread saying "Elysa Scott Outted Me Via Email and sent my real-life info"?
How were you "outted" anyway? What happened? I found out when my Father was sent a link to my showcase.
Is this because my friend, turned your sugar-daddy, broke up with you?

Did I start a thread about the stolen furniture that the provider it belongs to, is now looking for?

Have I texted you? Spoken to you? Emailed you?

You are doing damage control. Like I said, best wishes and this thread totally confirms my suspicions.
Damage control for what? How bitchy I am to people on the board. Oh wait that's you.

Are you slow. I am retiring. There is nothing to control damage for. Surprising as it may seem when you leave the hobby any reputation in this becomes completely irrelevant. I have never made a post anything near this sort. You push a person enough even if they are conflict adverse they eventually push back.

That thread where you took a topic to pick on Tara and then don't make nice until someone outed you is proof perfect that you are a bully and don't need reason to make a completely unrelated issue into a character assassination party.

http://http://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=775796
No you didn't name me. I Am Now! You told people who you bought the furniture from when you bought it almost a year ago. Just now are deciding to claim it was stollen. Please. I still have all the original bills for everything.

You just didn't think I a would call you out on your lies, bullying and bullshit! Goose meet the gander. You call people out all day and night with your all knowing patrol, but when someone does it to you it's play dumb time, huh?

You're a mean girl.
What lies???? I am so lost on this that I don't know where to start.

So to answer your question, "Are you slow?" (keep it classy, San Diego!)....Yes. I suppose I am.

For the third and final time, thank you for posting this and I wish you the best.

~D.
I won't and cannot post what I know about my outing because it was off-board. Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
Since when were you ever concerned with if material was off-board or not?

- Oh wait, I know, when it served the purpose of covering your ass.
Is it just me or does that link go to the guy shaving his dick in the sink?
[QUOTE=TheOriginalDannie;105330 1742]What lies???? I am so lost on this that I don't know where to start.

The part where you post saying, "... The couch is no more, FWIW. Gross.
So I bought one from a provider. Hah!!

I now have a couch that was stolen, along with all the other furniture I bought from this very eloquent yet habitually late provider, that is a few fruits short of a loop.

I'd rather see a guy shaving his cock in the gym sink.

You know that brown overstuffed couch you bought from me. The one I still have the original bills for.

Painting me as a thief and then adding the insults on top is so classy Dannie. Glad you were able to teach by example. Apparently that only applies when you are trying to do damage control.
Is it just me or does that link go to the guy shaving his dick in the sink? Originally Posted by threepeckeredbillygoat
Exactly.

Did you know who I was referencing in my post? Probably not. You do now though!

Exactly.

Did you know who I was referencing in my post? Probably not. You do now though!

Originally Posted by TheOriginalDannie
I thought you knew nothing of what I speak of? Now playing dumb not suit the situation anymore? Ya you're not a liar at all, you don't make up shit, you don't start shit.?

You have some nerve. I have never outed you or anyone! Seems more likely to me that you are saying you were outed so that when you outed me and you could say "see just proves the point"

I know your name cause we were friends, but I don't know any information outside of that. Strange you are the only girl out of many I have known yet you are the only one that I supposedly outed. Is this where I get to tell you something like... Why are you so special.
Strange you are the only girl out of many I have known yet you are the only one that I supposedly outed. Is this where I get to tell you something like... Why are you so special. Originally Posted by Elysa Scott

I could ask you the same thing.

I can forward emails and have proof of my outing. Tara Evans can vouch for my outing. Sweet.treat can vouch that the emails were sent out. Past that, I can't go into detail. I cannot post that on the board, because it is off-board info and it's forum guidelines.

I don't recall ever accusing you of being the one who did it. Speculated? Yes. And this thread, like I said, confirms what I thought. Try to throw me under the bus if you want but I am the one with solid, concrete evidence of being outed. This thread is your damage control. PERIOD.

Again, who were you outed to?
I looked into everything, personally.

RascalGuy ain't Dannie. (Thanks to a person whose provider initials are 'st' for letting me borrow their G-mail account for a few interesting minutes).

... but you already knew that, didn't you?
I looked into everything, personally.

RascalGuy ain't Dannie. (Thanks to a person whose provider initials are 'st' for letting me borrow their G-mail account for a few interesting minutes).

... but you already knew that, didn't you? Originally Posted by cyborg

Thank you, my dear friend .