Wrong Address!

Craziest thing happened to me just now, I think a provider accidentally showed up at my door. I've dabbled in the hobby but never had an outcall to my home so it would have been a pure mistake...

This girl in a VERY short dress knocked on my door. When I opened it she said hey and started to walk in. I looked at her a little strange and she just looks up and says "is this the right house?" Then she turned around and walked off, climbed into a waiting car....

Could have been a million things, but my senses say a provider got the wrong address. She ran off before I could catch her name, unfortunate because she was definitely cute! Spent an hour on here just browsing pictures but no luck. If only the SO wasn't here... "Sure this is the right house..."
hey Man, sorry I used your address, but I wanted someone to look her over first, to make sure I wasn't about to waste my cash on an ugly chick

kidding, of course, that is funny, it does sound like a provider who got the wrong house! now you're going to be looking funny at your neighbors, wondering which one of them made the phone call!
Craziest thing happened to me just now, I think a provider accidentally showed up at my door. I've dabbled in the hobby but never had an outcall to my home so it would have been a pure mistake...

This girl in a VERY short dress knocked on my door. When I opened it she said hey and started to walk in. I looked at her a little strange and she just looks up and says "is this the right house?" Then she turned around and walked off, climbed into a waiting car....

Could have been a million things, but my senses say a provider got the wrong address. She ran off before I could catch her name, unfortunate because she was definitely cute! Spent an hour on here just browsing pictures but no luck. If only the SO wasn't here... "Sure this is the right house..." Originally Posted by doc911

What? You didn't watch thru a window to see which house she went to? I would have!!!
They drove off down the street...
This story + the ISO for her is hilarious lmao
This wasn't her, was it?

thats hilarious. to bad you didnt catch her name... the one that got away.
This story + the ISO for her is hilarious lmao Originally Posted by Genosha
I just read the ISO, I died laughing. That will be fucking awesome if he succeeds with it. Good luck OP!
This wasn't her, was it?

Originally Posted by daty/o
You should have asked her her rate and if she was GFE and MSOG.
Zoe she reminded me of you with lighter hair, short brown/orange dress... definitely a cutie!
Sorry Bro,

I dropped one of my bitches off at the wrong crib. We'll rip you off another time if that's cool?

Mr. WhiteFolks
You sir appear enamored by your own self, give it a fucking rest.
Attached Images File Type: jpg beerz-douschbagen.jpg (30.0 KB, 157 views)
Spent an hour on here just browsing pictures but no luck. Originally Posted by doc911
Check BP!!