Outfits

what's type of outfits are liked/recommended for new sissy boy/cuckold to wear? best place to buy them? just purchased a couple of outfits and all of sudden I want more and to put them in action.
Are you talking about dresses? Simple lingerie (full slip, half slip, camisole), things like garters and stockings? Or nightgowns/baby dolls??

Where to buy is easy - the same places a real girl buys her stuff at! If it's personal things, you can invest in quality, like Victoria's Secret, or even Fredericks. JCPenny has some nice things at reasonable prices too.

For plus sizes there's Torrid, or Lane Bryant. Shop the bargain-bins.

If you are building a wardrobe, online is a good place to find used stuff, as are thrift stores.
i love ebay for all my lingerie needs i love online shopping and make sure u only buy stuff from america other wise u are waiting 6-8weeks for it to be shipped from china and who has the time for that not me and i always try to find the ones with free or minimal shipping
Amazon has feminine clothing that are made for men. I believe if look under cross-dressing you will find a lot of nice things. You might even find some pretty shoes that you can wear.
my favorite Midwestern crossdresser client actually buys his clothes from Forever21 and Charlotte Ruse!

have fun with it....make sure it fits your "personality"!