Anyone know.....

How to country dance? I'm coming to town later today and woukd really love to go dancing...
My Rates for an all nighter of the Triple D's (Dancin, Drinks, & Dinner) are $450. All inclusive.

If you want The Big 3 inch Kahuna Special it's $350. Complete with DATY, Kissing, & Cuddling, & Premature Ejaculation along with breakfast in the morning.

PM me if your interested. Hehe
I love too two step.
I love too two step. Originally Posted by Tara Evans
Tara's looks plus Tara's Personality PLUS Tara Two Stepping??? I have a new fantasy I've never seen posted...
My Rates for an all nighter of the Triple D's (Dancin, Drinks, & Dinner) are $450. All inclusive.

If you want The Big 3 inch Kahuna Special it's $350. Complete with DATY, Kissing, & Cuddling, & Premature Ejaculation along with breakfast in the morning.

PM me if your interested. Hehe Originally Posted by Epimetheus
that's some funny chit Epimetheus
I wish I was able to make it to Dallas. All kidding aside it would be awesome to take a hottie dancing.
I wish I was able to make it to Dallas. All kidding aside it would be awesome to take a hottie dancing. Originally Posted by Epimetheus
I'm in Dallas and would LOVE a girl to greet me dressed as a cowgirl!
Tara's looks plus Tara's Personality PLUS Tara Two Stepping??? I have a new fantasy I've never seen posted... Originally Posted by EasyLover214
Thank you.
Can enybody teach me how too doo it too??? I cans doo the Macarena purty gud.
If you are interested in CW dancing, head over to Cowboys in Arlington tonight. Its LADIES NIGHT at Cowboys Arlington at Highway 360 and Division across from the general motors plant and early in the evening they have dance lessons. Live music, cheap beer and lots of ladies!!!!
I would Love It if I could go dancing with Tara!!!!! WOW 2 stepping, waltz, three step..... damn her in your arms with a slow sexy song....OMG
Well just call me silly. I would love too.
Two-step, Three-step, Fort Worth Shuffle, Cha-Cha or Waltz... Otherwise, I'm out...
Can enybody teach me how too doo it too??? I cans doo the Macarena purty gud. Originally Posted by KittyLamour
Git-R-Dun!!!!!!!!! I don't care who you are, dat's funny rat dere