No Shave November

So everyone at my company is doing No Shave November to help raise money for Cancer Research. I lost an employee this year due to prostate cancer. As the boss, I was inclined to participate, however I have never been a beard guy. As a teen, I grew a mustache so that I would look older, but that was a long long time ago.

My question to the ladies, I am over a week in and have not hobby-ed since I started. Personally it is driving me crazy. How do you feel about breads?

I love DFK, but I would think most girls are not going to want to provide that to guy with a beard.
I love Facial hair! Rugged and sexy to me!
Especially for the reason you are growing yours!
So everyone at my company is doing No Shave November to help raise money for Cancer Research. Originally Posted by Broncos
maybe you can answer (no one could at my office) how does not shaving raise money?

I get the awareness part but not the money.... I for one am not going suffer a month of itching for something I am already aware of.... Now if there is a pay off that may save my ass one day then yea, count me in otherwise it seems foolhardy.

edit; google answered my question....still no thanks

http://www.no-shavenovember.com/#!what/cjg9
I hear you B@H.

I am basically offering up some $'s to every guy in my company who participates, so I decided to do in support. Since then I had clients offer to sponsor me. But, I am a week into it, and regretting already... I am ready to shave!! I can't imagine any hot lady in Dallas wanting to DFK right now.

But it's for a good cause, right?
I've had one for many years. My irritated neck from shaving drives me crazy. A beard and mustache have never bothered me. GFs always loved it but, but too much DATY may force them to request you to remove it, or stop DATY (like that's gonna happen
I hate shaving! I want a Duck Dynasty beard.
  • Sami
  • 11-10-2013, 08:44 AM
I think facial hair is sexy! My ex had a beard and you can use conditioner on it to keep it soft. Even better when in the shower rub baby oil through out and rinse, it will be soo soft!! Daty and kissing will never be an issue.
How about if the ladies have a no shave November?
Lol no shaving my legs... I am all for it lmao...... Not sure if you guys will enjoy it though