About "Showcases". How to create them, are they necessary? Help :)

We we're looking over the site some more tonight before getting some rest for another big day tomorrow and we realized.... "showcases"

Somehow, we must have forgot to set this up, but, we can't seems to figure out how to create one now. We have some nice photos that we'd love to share with the community here - or... are they even necessary?

Guys, what do you think?

If you think we should have one, then could someone point us in the right direction to get one set up.

Many thanks, hugs, kisses (and licks too).

Christine - and a firm handshake from Alex.
Visiting Texas: April 1-12
www.FlirtyWife.com
If verified (and it appears you are) which then enables you to have a showcase, then yes it would be to your advantage to have one. IMO, many times when people are choosing who to spend time with, they will "browse" showcases by location. So for example, since you are from phoenix one might choose to look at all AZ providers. In this link, note where it says "browse showcases" and you can use the drop-down menu to see the showcases which apply to your location. http://www.eccie.net/providers.php (since there is no category specifically for Phoenix, you would just choose AZ) but since you do not have a showcase, no one searching in that manner would see your information. Also, if you travel, you can edit your showcase location to reflect where you are traveling to.

In addition, you can put information in your showcase that cannot be put in ads, such as rates, etc. You can post photos in your showcase and then use different ones in your ads to provide more variety, and even rotate the ones in your showcase. If at anytime you choose to not be available (for example, you are taking a 2 week vacation) you can simply disable your showcase, then re-enable it when you return without having lost it and having to start over.

In short, yes it is very advantageous.
Showcases are great - I love mine and link people to it instead of having a gallery on my site. Though at the moment I can't seem to upload anymore photos to it :/
My showcase has helped bring me clients. It tells them all they need to know. I definately would
How do I get verified as a provider? I'm just starting out though I have some friends in the hobby.
How do I get verified as a provider? I'm just starting out though I have some friends in the hobby. Originally Posted by Tilly S'Moregasm

A few options. Get verified by a client's reviews. Did a friend brought you in?

You need TWO reviews or one can vouch plus one review.

Got it?
XO good luck and stay safe!

also, don't forgot to apply for P411 it's good to have one.. www.preferred411.com