DAY 2 Republican National Convention

• Sandy
  • 07-20-2016, 03:37 PM
https://youtu.be/ajEmtrfU5eA Originally Posted by Kinky Carrie
so did you like the speech he gave I would say he got it right
I like the blue hair now if she would just post some taint.
so did you like the speech he gave I would say he got it right Originally Posted by gary5912
Are you sure the speakers got their facts right? Better take a look at this article and check it twice:

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/07/gop-convention-day-2/
Are you sure the speakers got their facts right? Better take a look at this article and check it twice:

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/07/gop-convention-day-2/
Originally Posted by SassySue
The speakers had their facts right, it's your hair splitting, equivocating fact checkers who are having issues with the truth, little girl. Your "fact checkers" have to use every qualifier in the book to justify their misinterpretations, little girl.
The speakers had their facts right, it's your hair splitting, equivocating fact checkers who are having issues with the truth, little girl. Your "fact checkers" have to use every qualifier in the book to justify their misinterpretations, little girl. Originally Posted by I B Hankering
I know you didn't read the article, IB, so don't tell me my hair is splitting. You responded too fast to have read it and understood what it said. So, how do you know whether it's correct or not? Do you just think it's wrong because I posted it?
I know you didn't read the article, IB, so don't tell me my hair is splitting. You responded too fast to have read it and understood what it said. So, how do you know whether it's correct or not? Do you just think it's wrong because I posted it? Originally Posted by SassySue
Factcheck.org was founded by a CNN -- "Clinton News Network" -- reporter, and funded by the very lib-retarded Annenberg Foundation. As such, they show their bias when they constantly equivocate and make exceptions when dealing with cases involving hildebeest.
Hillary's name has been mentioned a lot more than Trumps by speakers. Who is the republican pick?
Factcheck.org was founded by a CNN -- "Clinton News Network" -- reporter, and funded by the very lib-retarded Annenberg Foundation. As such, they show their bias when they constantly equivocate and make exceptions when dealing with cases involving hildebeest. Originally Posted by I B Hankering

IB, she doesn't understand that nobody gives a shit about fact checkers who are as much of an arm of the DNC as is MSNBC and other Main Dtream Media hacks.
Prune Cakes get TRUMP Coal in their Christmas Stockings... Ginzzzburgs Blue Waffle just Exploded... RUN!

I know you didn't read the article, IB, so don't tell me my hair is splitting. You responded too fast to have read it and understood what it said. So, how do you know whether it's correct or not? Do you just think it's wrong because I posted it? Originally Posted by SassySue
Go back to your safe space Cupcake.

http://www.factcheck.org/2016/07/gop-convention-day-2/ Originally Posted by SassySue
Factcheck is biased. They can't be trusted.
People who stretch the truth hate fact check. Regardless of their color blue or red.
Factcheck is biased. They can't be trusted. Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
Why would they be biased when they do the same thing for Democrats? Both sides are always fact checked through the same process.
IB, she doesn't understand that nobody gives a shit about fact checkers who are as much of an arm of the DNC as is MSNBC and other Main Dtream Media hacks. Originally Posted by Jackie S
+1

Why would they be biased when they do the same thing for Democrats? Both sides are always fact checked through the same process. Originally Posted by SassySue
One need only look at the hair splitting contortions they go through to avoid calling hildebeest a liar on Benghazi and the Keystone pipeline to see that Politifact is biased, even Helen Keller could see that.